Abu is gone be inactive for a while...

Talk About Anything On Your Mind
doogie54

Abu is gone be inactive for a while...

Unread post by doogie54 »

So i just got a phonecall from this lady at Job Corps..and she told me that a spot just opened up for ya boy out in STL

so im finna go get some of this free government money..and fuck some white hoes while im at it

I'll try to update the youtube page and stay updated on TBS as much as i can though..

:dolph:
Daynkaroma

Re: Abu is gone be inactive for a while...

Unread post by Daynkaroma »

Good shit, make that money and then act a fool. :dave:
Town Bidnezz

Unread post by Town Bidnezz »

Get educated brother & invest in the hood keep the money in the ghetto good lock
[youtube][/youtube]
[youtube][/youtube]
Ghetto Prime

Unread post by Ghetto Prime »

I'm sad to hear that u'll be taking a leave of absence, but I think it's great that ur taking the inititive to try to do something positive and productive. I wish u nothing but big guac and the most pristine white women that STL has to offer. Keep it Mobee! Big Bro Prime salutes u!
:gpm:
Kush

Unread post by Kush »

Get That Guac My Nigga
:yoda: :yee: :mj: :dre: :arnold3:
doogie54

im at this muthafuckin job corps shit rite now as i type this shit my niggas..i see yall still holdin this mtuhafucka down...im 2 weeks in and im missin KC like a mithafuka..and i miss being on here and doind the TheSlaps101 page. :cry:
Streetz
BOSS

Unread post by Streetz »

We see u my nigga knock that out ull be back soon. shit poppin get wit us

them tears was real
pweex4

Unread post by pweex4 »

blood do that I went to the 1 in s.f kuz im from da bay.blood if u dirty u better get u some cleaner .in the process they make u do rehab classics and after dat if u still dirty they give u da boot. u got 45 dayz to get clean
pweex4
doogie54

Im still adjusting to this shit...these niggas down here listen to hella chirf keef and future...I told these niggas im from kandas citu and these niggas instantly thought tech n9ne..im like bro..niggas is bumpin rich the factor...and I gotta coconstantly tell these niggas I ain't from no muthafuckin kansas...im from kcmo...and im missing my family like a muthafucka....and of course my tbs lafamila..my niggas dev..jon..kush..2dope..beastmode..bayaryan..donrifi..dannybo...all u niggas bro
..no homo..and I ain't drop dirty..i was clean as a muthafucka and ya boy is on green card as of rite now
doogie54

And of course..my nigga Gpm!!!!!!