It's Getting Real In Oakland: Cam Captures Daytime Shooting

Post New Or Old Videos
Town Bidnezz

It's Getting Real In Oakland: Cam Captures Daytime Shooting

Unread post by Town Bidnezz »

It's Getting Real In Oakland: Dash Cam Captures Daytime Shooting On Oakland Streets.. Kid Passes By Like It's Nothing!

This video captures the everyday life in East Oakland. As you can see in the video a young teenage boy less than 15ft away from the gunfire turns around to see what is happening, and then casually continues walking, completely unaffected. " 
[youtube][/youtube]

http://m.worldstarhiphop.com/video.php? ... PQQqns5869
[youtube][/youtube]
[youtube][/youtube]
DatNiggaVlad

Re: It's Getting Real In Oakland: Cam Captures Daytime Shoot

Unread post by DatNiggaVlad »

Law abiding citizens will need to take law into their own hands. Get CCW permits and strap up. Thugs will think twice about robbing or trying to shoot someone who is strapped, too.
Town Bidnezz

Yeah but then the citizens will get arrested and thugs will be free itll be hella drama
[youtube][/youtube]
[youtube][/youtube]
DatNiggaVlad

ChiefChoke@Hoe wrote:Yeah but then the citizens will get arrested and thugs will be free itll be hella drama

In US, they usually won't. The laws are pretty fair most of the time, and it is actually possible to kill someone (in self defense) and walk away without even being handcuffed (if there are witnesses, the cops won't even need to take you to the station). As for Russia, well, let's just say the citizens have adapted to the fucked up laws and do things "their own way".
Town Bidnezz

Yeah i was hearing on the news bout some gay law yall got that gay people get arrested is that true?
[youtube][/youtube]
[youtube][/youtube]
DatNiggaVlad

ChiefChoke@Hoe wrote:Yeah i was hearing on the news bout some gay law yall got that gay people get arrested is that true?
Yeah, out here the government isn't very tolerant and people don't have as many rights as in the US. But it ain't just the government, the people in general are very aggressive toward people that are "different", especially gays.
Town Bidnezz

How do you feel about all that?
[youtube][/youtube]
[youtube][/youtube]
DatNiggaVlad

I'm against hate in general. I don't have a problem with gay people, but a lot of times they go too far trying to shove their culture down people's throats (mostly in the US). But regardless, they don't deserve the treatment they're getting in Russia, especially considering they're usually quiet and undercover about their stuff (compared to their US counterparts).

There's also a lot of racism in Russia, which I'm against, too. Most of it stems from the illegal immigration of Muslims from the south. While a lot of them do act like asses, that doesn't mean that they all should be painted with the same brush.

But don't get me wrong, there's a lot of good people here, and some of the kindest people I've ever met was here. But Russian people are generally a bit more bitter and aggressive than other races (going through slavery, mass murder of hundreds of thousands by our own Tzar (king), Mongol invasion that wiped out a huge part of the population, mass murder of millions by Stalin and Hitler, constant oppression under the Soviet Union, etc). So after going through all this shit, and only getting true (somewhat) freedom in the early 1990's, of course people are gonna be less tolerant and quicker to get mad, even over small shit. They are also very frank, which Americans might get insulted by, because they show their true feelings and are gonna tell you what they think about you to your face, but I don't have a problem with that, except when I go grocery shopping and the clerk gives me a look like she wants me to get the fuck outta there as quickly as possible, even though I'm a customer who's bringing profit to her business.
Town Bidnezz

I feel you thats some real shit good history lesson i just learned alot in a small paragraph thanks for shareing
[youtube][/youtube]
[youtube][/youtube]
DatNiggaVlad

No problem, bro