Yee

Talk About Anything On Your Mind
NorthernCaliMobbin

Yee

Unread post by NorthernCaliMobbin »

Yee my bad niggaz.. Aint been active on this shyt for a minute been doin my school shyt catchin up on creditz nd shyt but im koo now.. So imma start upping anythin that i got that aint been upped yet.. Good lookin all u niggaz that been upping all this shyt dope bruh
NaRf

Re: Yee

Unread post by NaRf »

Hell Yea My Nigga Gotta Take Care of Business It's All Good Post All That Richmond Shit You Know What It Is.
[youtube][/youtube]
NorthernCaliMobbin

U already know bruh.. Niggaz hella underrated oute here, gotta put niggaz on to that real dope shyt.
NorthernCaliMobbin

NaRf wrote:Hell Yea My Nigga Gotta Take Care of Business It's All Good Post All That Richmond Shit You Know What It Is.
Oh nd you should peep that littlez mixtape i put together bruh. Idk if you fuck wit it tho seeing you from narf but they got sum dope shyt.
doogie54

Unread post by doogie54 »

NorthernCaliMobbin wrote:
NaRf wrote:Hell Yea My Nigga Gotta Take Care of Business It's All Good Post All That Richmond Shit You Know What It Is.
Oh nd you should peep that littlez mixtape i put together bruh. Idk if you fuck wit it tho seeing you from narf but they got sum dope shyt.
can u send me that Littelez mixtape bro, i wanna hear that muthafucka..you put me up on alotta shit like that HD and Birch Boy

:bill:
NorthernCaliMobbin

Abu wrote:
NorthernCaliMobbin wrote:
can u send me that Littelez mixtape bro, i wanna hear that muthafucka..you put me up on alotta shit like that HD and Birch Boy

:bill:
Yee