THE NEVER ENDING STORY

Talk About Anything On Your Mind
Town Bidnezz

THE NEVER ENDING STORY

Unread post by Town Bidnezz »

SO THIS HOW THIS RETARTED ASS SHIT WORK..
ADD ON TOO THE STORY LINE BY PUTTING YO PART OF THE STORY IN THE MIX .....
[youtube][/youtube]
[youtube][/youtube]
Town Bidnezz

Re: THE NEVER ENDING STORY (TBS 2013 EDITION)

ONCE UPON A TIME IT WAS A RAPPER NAMED TOO $HORT HE SNORTED COKE & SAID BITCH
[youtube][/youtube]
[youtube][/youtube]
doogie54

Unread post by doogie54 »

and then :gpm: hit Short Dawg up and said "Peace God, Too Short..you're a respected member of the rap community and you've inspired me to be a massage therapist :magic:
Streetz
BOSS

Unread post by Streetz »

an then Big JonStreetz said dont sticky this bullshit lol
lungsfull

Unread post by lungsfull »

meanwhile i was smoking hella weed
If something I posted is down message me.

Ghetto Prime

Unread post by Ghetto Prime »

Fuck u, Abu! usta be my homie usta be my ace now I wanna slap the taste out ya mouf!! LOL hahah nah, playboy neva that im only playin but im lookin thru all the posts up here and then I see myself (Primmy Prime Time) gettin dissed!! im like wtf?! all ive ever done is provide the internet/TBS with the best and most authentic rap journalism and commentary of all time!!!!!!!!!!! LOL
doogie54

Unread post by doogie54 »

Ghetto Prime wrote:Fuck u, Abu! usta be my homie usta be my ace now I wanna slap the taste out ya mouf!! LOL hahah nah, playboy neva that im only playin but im lookin thru all the posts up here and then I see myself (Primmy Prime Time) gettin dissed!! im like wtf?! all ive ever done is provide the internet/TBS with the best and most authentic rap journalism and commentary of all time!!!!!!!!!!! LOL
o shit..GPM done went "Dre Day" on a nigga :magic: ..you already know u got some of the best commentary about music on the site, ya posts are never-ending my nigga!! so whats the first thing that pops in my head when i see the title of the thread??? :bill:

i can just see you ridin down the freeway one hand on ya wheel..camera in other hand recording a freestyle..bumping some F.A. or Ampichino..bobbin ya head like theres no tomorrow :gpm:

you gotta keep the story going though bruh bruh!!! :dave:
Ghetto Prime

Unread post by Ghetto Prime »

Haha! U already know! (No hard feeling's btw A lol....Anyways: After the strange and awkward call GPM had with Short, they hung up and GPM went bakc to work writing articles and downloading cd's on the TBS message board. Just then his phone rang. He quickly answered it and to his surprise it was C-Bo on the other line (He must have gotten his # from Short). A somewhat star-struck GPM said, "Peace Bo." Before GPM could say anything else the angry Mob Father cut him off and said, "Nah n•gga it aint peace! I saw what u wrote about my new album on TBS! When we see u its on!" Bo abruptly ended the convo by doing his best 2Pac impression, informing GPM that The West Coast Mafia "Rides on their enemeees!" Click... A now startled GPM sat in dismay. He was well aware of C-Bo & The West Coast Mafia's reputation for gang violence and taking no bullshit... Suddenly his phone rang again. This time it was Rich The Factor! GPM couldn't believe it! Why all of the sudden were all these independent rap giants contacting him? Was it perhaps because of the things he had written about them on TBS???...Rich was glad to speak to GPM and he was happy about the things that he had written about his music, he went on to offer him a possible position with WEMFR as a publicist/Internet Social Media Coordinator. After they hung up GPM excitedly packed his bags. The next morning he would board a domestic flight out of Boston's Logan International Airport and fly directly to KC for his important meeting. LOL......
lungsfull

Unread post by lungsfull »

Ghetto prime got off the plane said kc seems nice airport doors opened kc humidity hit him in the face he said omg it wicked hawt in his ben afleck accent
If something I posted is down message me.

Town Bidnezz

With a needle in one hand and herion in the other gpm made his way to overland park in kansas city the only hood out there he met up with rich the factor & then
[youtube][/youtube]
[youtube][/youtube]