CHUY GOMEZ FIRED FROM 106 KMEL

Talk About Anything On Your Mind
Town Bidnezz

CHUY GOMEZ FIRED FROM 106 KMEL

Unread post by Town Bidnezz »

[youtube][/youtube]
Popular Bay Area DJ loses job with 106 KMEL

A long-time Bay area radio personality is out after a shake-up at popular San Francisco hip-hop and R&B radio station 106 KMEL.On Thursday afternoon, there were rumblings on social media sites that morning show personality Jesus Chuy Gomez had been let go.

Gomez's DJ page has already been taken down from the station's website.Several of Chuy's more than 15,000 twitter followers have tweeted their support Thursday.Gomez responded to one, saying his run at KMEL ended Thursday morning after 20 years, but that there will be more to come.

But yeah fuck 106 kmel & clear channel.... chuy been on the radio since i was a kid he a household name in the bay area.

Chuyis a bay area legend & has put out multipule classic bay area compilations & has supported bay area rap forever even when clear channel told him to play that wack ass mainstream shit
[youtube][/youtube]
[youtube][/youtube]
Dankaroma

Re: CHUY GOMEZ FIRED FROM 106 KMEL

Unread post by Dankaroma »

Damn what the fuck?
Streetz
BOSS

Unread post by Streetz »

some stupid ass shit real talk
Town Bidnezz

106kmel been fuckn up thought since the eatly 2000s when clear channel turned up tye mainstream & turned down the bay....
[youtube][/youtube]
[youtube][/youtube]
DANOTE

Unread post by DANOTE »

man i been done wit 106 lame asses

the real question - is he still on CMC?
Town Bidnezz

Yeah he still on cmc which is coo but man he needa be on the radio he hold the bay slaps down
[youtube][/youtube]
[youtube][/youtube]
messy marv stan

Unread post by messy marv stan »

when the clear channel empire buys a radio station the stations legacy gets bastardized

the old format gets replaced by garbage top 40 format so its the same 10 songs every hour

the conests these stations run are a scam because they call screen for the perfect jubilant reaction

the days when a radio station djs be cussin on the air and could play whatever they wanted to are long gone

i blame the fcc regime and the clear channel regime for this because if a station goes against the fcc and clear channel regulations then they get shut down
DatNiggaVlad

Unread post by DatNiggaVlad »

messy marv stan wrote:when the clear channel empire buys a radio station the stations legacy gets bastardized

the old format gets replaced by garbage top 40 format so its the same 10 songs every hour

the conests these stations run are a scam because they call screen for the perfect jubilant reaction

the days when a radio station djs be cussin on the air and could play whatever they wanted to are long gone

i blame the fcc regime and the clear channel regime for this because if a station goes against the fcc and clear channel regulations then they get shut down

Agree with this, fuck the radio.
Town Bidnezz

Chuy chuy chuy Gomeeeezzzzzz yee funky friday
[youtube][/youtube]
[youtube][/youtube]
lungsfull

Unread post by lungsfull »

..chuy in the yard on the walkman...
If something I posted is down message me.