Kendrick Lamar Control (HOF) King Of New York?

Talk About Anything On Your Mind
Town Bidnezz

Kendrick Lamar Control (HOF) King Of New York?

Unread post by Town Bidnezz »

Control (HOF)" is a song that was cut from Sean’s album due to licensing issues and it features an extended verse from rapper of the year, Kendrick Lamar. The “Poetic Justice” artist takes the opportunity to "call out" some of his closest industry friends likes Drake, Meek Mill, Mac Miller, A$AP Rocky and more.

Kendrick also proclaims himself the king of new york & the new makaveli of the west coast

Here is Kendrick’s verse:
I heard the barbershops be in great debates all the time Bout who's the best MC? Kendrick, 2pac Jigga and Nas Eminem, Andre 3000, the rest of y'all New niggas just new niggas, don't get involved I'm usually homeboys with the same niggas I'm rhymin' wit But this is hip hop and them niggas should know what time it is And that goes for Jermaine Cole, Big KRIT, Wale Pusha T, Meek Millz, A$AP Rocky, Drake Big Sean, Jay Electron', Tyler, Mac Miller I got love for you all but I'm tryna murder you niggas Tryna make sure your core fans never heard of you niggas They don’t wanna hear not one more noun or verb from you niggas What is competition? I'm tryna raise the bar high Who tryna jump and get it? You better off tryna skydive Out the window of 5 G5’s with 5 grand With your granddad as the pilot he drunk as fuck tryna land With the hand full of arthritis and popping prosthetic leg Bumpin Pac in the cockpit so the shit that pops in his head Is an option of violence, someone heard the stewardess said That your parachute is a latex condom hooked to a dread.
[youtube][/youtube]
[youtube][/youtube]
Dankaroma

Re: Kendrick Lamar Control (HOF) King Of New York?

Unread post by Dankaroma »

Ha that control song aint nothing to talk about, just listened to that shit.