Wtf is up wit mega.conz?

Topics Related To Help, Or FAQ
IceCREAMman707

Wtf is up wit mega.conz?

Unread post by IceCREAMman707 »

bruh i keep getting this when i want to downlaod sumthin from mega any help or how to get around it .....
NorthernCaliMobbin

Re: Wtf is up wit mega.conz?

Unread post by NorthernCaliMobbin »

I noticed this shyt too the other day.. When someone ups a file on mega when they make the link they needa make sure they check the box saying to include the key or else when someone clicks a link that they didn't check the boy for its finna ask for the person to enter the key.. So in other words its on the person who upped the link
IceCREAMman707

Town Bidnezz

Unread post by Town Bidnezz »

Sometimes mega b tripN or the file wasnt uploaded correctly but just message the uploader to re up it
[youtube][/youtube]
[youtube][/youtube]
IceCREAMman707

yeah i waz tryin 2 download it but shit it used to juz fly threw and work. but now it says that shit so i really cant get around it. also i dont see a decrytion key unless its in the link which i tried. and refreshing the page , and restarting my comp didnt seem to work but i'll keep trying and i dont wanna ask someone 2 reup wen i got only a few posts but gud lookin out on the help tho
Town Bidnezz

Unread post by Town Bidnezz »

A few posts is good to ask for a reup
[youtube][/youtube]
[youtube][/youtube]
p1mpcl1n1c

Unread post by p1mpcl1n1c »

:bill: u have 2 register to retrieve links? thats bitch when did that kick in? it never used to b like that.
þ1MþÇ∟1Ñ1Ç
[youtube][/youtube]
p1mpcl1n1c

jay wrote:what do you mean by retrieve links p1mpcl1n1c
Hey Jay Thanks For Responding back ~ after I upload my DVD using "MEGA" it has an option to get link. " I said retrieve link" so getting the actual link for the DVD I uploaded. I was unable to get a link, So I used the actual page from mega, you can still use it to download but its a few more steps involved I think. I recently added a DVD to the DVD section Its Prince if u see the thread u will see you have to copy and paste my mega link i used in order to download it, it works tho~ I liked it when u can get a link as a UNREGISTERED user, not anymore~~
thanks for your help Man Much Appreciated~! this Forum Rules~!!!!!!
þ1MþÇ∟1Ñ1Ç
[youtube][/youtube]
p1mpcl1n1c

:yoda: Jay, Im Going 2 use another file sharing service to solve my issue. thanks for your input man~ :chillin:
þ1MþÇ∟1Ñ1Ç
[youtube][/youtube]