This is what Im listening 2..

Talk About Anything On Your Mind
doogie54

This is what Im listening 2..

Unread post by doogie54 »

Innerstate Ike - Mail On Sunday 2

Ike dropped this back in June and its the 2nd installment of his Mail On Sunday series. Haling from Denver, Colorado..Ike brings his ELITE ENT fam along like Young Doe on some of the tracks..there is plenty dope tracks on this one, especially the track he dedicated to his right-hand man Cac. Only problem is that some of the tracks don't sound like they've been properly mixed and mastered..but nonetheless its defintely worth a listen..

[youtube][/youtube][youtube][/youtube]

Rydah J. Klyde - Klyde Fisher

Rydah J. Klyde dropped this one out of completely nowhere back in May and its definetely a solid album..aside from the "for the ladies" tracks. The features on this are on-point as well with Rydah getting back with AP.9, Jacka, Husalah & Fed-X on the track "Back & Forth"...Rich The Factor, Shady Nate, Dubb 20, Harm (he sung the hook on Mac Dre's I've Been Down)..and even has an unreleased verse from Johnny Ca$h on the album..this is defintely one of my favorite albums of 2013..

Joe Blow - BLOW

Joe Blow's most recent album BLOW which dropped in June only continues to raise the bar compared to his previous albums. This one is reminiscent of You Should Be Paying Me or Real Recognize Real in my opinion...with 24 tracks on the album, its alotta replay value in his new shit..and the production is some of the best I've yet to hear on one of Blow's projects..the beat on Memory Lane is dope as fuck with the En Vogue sample in the background....but be sure to peep BLOW if you have yet to do so ya Square..

[youtube][/youtube]
[youtube][/youtube]* peep the sample @ 0:50 seconds..thank me later :magic:

Joe Blow presents F.A. - Whats Understood Dont Gotta Be Explained

F.A. is the first artist that signed to Joe Blow's label Blow Money Records and he's from Kansas City. This is his 4th solo album, his first 3 are Bounce Out Muzik, Respect my Gangsta and the first album that Joe Blow presented Standing On My Own 2..he also did a album with Young Lox earlier this year, but this new album is probably some of the best material i've ever heard from him. Good features like Lil Rue, Stevie Joe, Young Lox, Street Knowledge, Joe Blow, Trip Gannon, Feezi Cash, Ron Ron, young boo blend perfect with the beats on this one. This is the perfect album too check for anybody who's never heard his music before and especially to my bay niggas who like Blow's shit, the title track on the album reminds me of joe blow's time aint Money off his MOB album..alotta slappers on this one

:fa1: :fa1:

Stu Hustlah - Born In November 2 (Free Da Nut)

Stu Hustlah is from Fort Wayne, Indiana and this is his most recent album which dropped last month..this album goes hard especially when he's on tracks with Feddy Da Sneak. There's some good features on this one like F.A., Shoboat, Young Lox, Feddy Da Sneak and the rest of his Murdergang niggas..the production on the album is similar to some Ampichino type shit with the sped-up samples and wutnot..dont sleep on it my ninja ;)

Ampichino - Da Krazies 2

Amp just dropped that Krazies 2 which is a double-disc packed with 29 songs. I especially like the features on this album though, he brought in Bay niggas like Yukmouth, Cellski, Lil Rue, Rydah J. Klyde, J. Stalin & Joe Blow..he got KC niggas like Rich the factor, Lil Joe on here..and DameOndaSlap produced a few tracks like Round Tables & Fortune 500..and of course he got his typical Akron niggas on here like Freeze, Young Bossi, Gap, Chino Nino, Bane Caso, Cartiyay, Bird Money...I also like how he put alot of niggas that ain't been on as much projects like K. Jizzle, Sosa, Live, Dreper, V-12...

Theres too many dope tracks on this album for a nigga to single out what songs are the best,the reason i like Ampichino music so much is cause the nigga can tell a hell of a story and make you see that shit in yo head when you hearing it..and the intro track comes on with this dope ass violin on the beat and Amp starts the album off spitting for 2 minutes straight with no chorus or anything..once that track is over all you gotta do is kick yo feet up and let the next 28 tracks ride..

Mista Maeham - The Connect

This is the 3rd solo project from Mista Maeham which dropped back in May and it was released while Maeham is locked up..the intro consists of a phone call from Maeham lettin niggas know he still holding it down even behind the walls and "if you ever told on a nigga, take my shit OUT the deck"...the skits blend in perfectly with the songs and helps progress the album instead of just a bunch of random-ass songs compiled together..he also got features like Lee Majors, Rich the Factor, Scarface, Messy Marv and Rush Borda..i been fuckin with this album heavy and it continues to grow on a nigga :jacka:

I also been listening to that new J. Stalin double-disc albumImage

Shady nate's Mobb marley 2 album Image

that new Yukmouth, chino nino & p. hustle album Image

and i also been fuckin with that new lil rue album Image
Streetz
BOSS

Re: This is what Im listening 2..

Unread post by Streetz »

MOB :dolph: :dolph: