Yuk is dope

Talk About Anything On Your Mind
DEV

Yuk is dope

Unread post by DEV »

Whoever say Yuk ain't dope is out of they fuckin mind. The verses he spit on this cream team and da krazies 2 were so dope.. listen to him on life of sin on da krazies 2..straight fire. Yuk started all this mob shit..The regime..Ampichino and everybody in akrons shit. Let that mf get some respect..
DANOTE

Re: Yuk is dope

Unread post by DANOTE »

yea minus a few projects yuk has always come with dope shit, it seems like he is gettin back into his groove lately too

ur right people do forget about how he put a lot of people on the regime and that's actually where i first heard ampichino on the all out war mixtapes

props for the insight, there are plenty of people who don't like him, and then there are people like us who ain't really payin attention to all that extra hype and respectin a bay area vet for holdin it down

:jordan:
Ghetto Prime

Unread post by Ghetto Prime »

I agree with what ya'll are saying 100%. He's been at this for a LONG minute and has managed to evolve and stay super relevant. There are times when some of his solo projects fall a bit short, but one could make an argument that he's got the dopest guest verses in the entire scene. Just off the top without going too too far back the shit he came with on the first Thugz Lordz joint w/ C-Bo was killin em, the verse he got up on the 2nd Devilz Rejectz album is str8 cracc, that Thuggin & Mobbin track w/ Fresh is hard and he got hella more hot ones too.

His credibility has been called into question on a number of occasions, but dudes been around and he's been able to bounce back and maintain. Anyone can get caught up or get caught slippin. Shit happens and its just rap. His wordplay and content is ridiculous and he has one of the hardest deliveries in the game.
DEV

Unread post by DEV »

He just spits hot shit, I was feelin his verses on this cream team. His "half baked" project I didn't really care much for but those 2 regime albums were both dope..
The regime is big as fuck and been around for a while.. Dru Down, Lee Majors, Tech N9ne, Bossi, Boss Tone, Kuzzo Fly, Ampichino, Freeze, BG Bulletwound, Slam Def, Monstah Ganja.. all of them ALL spit heat. and like gpm said he steady adapts his flow to the style he needs but keeps his own style in the same sense..
DatNiggaVlad

Unread post by DatNiggaVlad »

Yuk definitely dope, but I like his older shit (2007 and earlier). Some of his new shit is OK, but I don't dig most of the beats, and there was a period of time that his voice was was hoarse as fuck, sounds like he been doing too many of them smoke-a-thons :bill:
Streetz
BOSS

Unread post by Streetz »

BiG Bo Loco Started this MOB Shit bro
lungsfull

Unread post by lungsfull »

Yuks dope I gave him a fat ass bud at a show once. He stopped his verse in 5 on it goes o boy and gets back to it. Not to many ppl been holding it down for the bay like yuk operation stackola was a long fucking time ago
If something I posted is down message me.

Streetz
BOSS

Unread post by Streetz »

But Yuk dope an the Thug Lordz one of my favorite groups ever
Misterious-G

Unread post by Misterious-G »

Yuk put me on this bay area rap. 5 on it was a big hit back days in holland, it was my first cd i copped.
[youtube][/youtube]
Streetz
BOSS

Unread post by Streetz »

5 on it deserves credit for shinin a light on shit that was a smash 3 times platimun in 92-93 type shit bro. that was a huge huge huge hit.