Anderson Silva finally lost hahaha

all sports related
NorkaL916

Anderson Silva finally lost hahaha

Unread post by NorkaL916 »

he waz doing sum stupid shit and then he got knocked out haha cant slip up in a match for your belt ... :magic: :dolph: :jordan:
DatNiggaVlad

Re: Anderson Silva finally lost hahaha

Unread post by DatNiggaVlad »

Same shit that happened to Overeem vs Bigfoot, Roy Jones Jr vs Lebedev, etc, etc. Keep your hands up and take your opponent seriously, and this type of shit will be far less likely to happen to you. He embarrassed the shit out of himself.
doogie54

Unread post by doogie54 »

i honestly never thought i'd see the day..because i done seen him really fuck some niggas up on some Deebo off Friday type shit..but his cocky ass deserved that knockout he got for trying to be Billy Bad Ass and not doing no kind of blocking.. :bill:

Streetz
BOSS

Unread post by Streetz »

:magic: :bill: :arnold5: :dave: :jordan: :dolph:
big okra

Unread post by big okra »

Anderson's tactic of getting inside his opponets head with his taunts and antagonisms has gotten him far, 10 title defenses far, but Weidman is a different animal all together.. Excellent BJJ, wrestling, and boxing. It's fair to say Silva went a little too far with the formula that has worked against so many opponets before him & this time and he just got KTFO. Weidman brought in people who emulated Silva with the taunts and faints and the dropping hands and Weidman capitalized on it and caught Silva right on the chin. We're all human, and besides Chael Sonnen, most of the guys he's faced were cans and just like when Tyson fought Buster Douglas, a guy was willing to take him to deep water and Silva just didn't have an answer for it, especially after Weidman's first take down & GNP which made Silva yell it at him to keep it at a standing fight. Weidman is like Sonnen 2.0 and will win the rematch. He was basically given a free sparring session plus he now knows he can knock Spider out so I can see this finishing maybe not on the feet this time, since Anderson didn't back up and counter punch like he did Griffin, BUT on the ground either via submission or tko. I would much rather see Weidman face Belfort next, but going in Chris knew a rematch was immanent due to Silva's success at MW. Silva is 38, Weidman is 29 and hungry and almost killed Munoz with that elbow before Spider so I think Weidman will win December 28th then fight Vitor as the next opponent, which will certainly be a challenge since Belfort has been on a roll his last 2 fights knocking out Bisping and Strikeforce champ Luke Rockhold. War Weidman #USA4LIFE