tell me what you think are the best tracks of (2013)

Talk About Anything On Your Mind
beastmode

tell me what you think are the best tracks of (2013)

Unread post by beastmode »

Reason for this im finding it hard to find new good music that has heart. And talks about real facts of whats going on in other states such as, goverment, poverty, people starving, politics, real day 2 day life..not ill fuck your mom and shoot your brother in the head while fucking your sister with ten grand around my wrist.. i dont wanna here that shit.. feel me!!
beastmode

Re: tell me what you think are the best tracks of (2013)

H.d. represent the struggle, and joe blow How many times. Songs that make you think and at the same time make you wanna live life to the fullest and enjoy what you got and not what you dont got.. as well as strive to do better . :bill:
Dankaroma

Unread post by Dankaroma »

Off Z-ro's newest album "Still Alive" Only a few people putting they soul in it like HD, Joe Blow And Young Gully That HM5 is pretty good. Dregs One is hella dope too comin' outta frisco, heard of him thru BayOnTop He was promoting his new album or something. These songs from his last album in 2012 tho. He just came out with a new album but it's all about different styles I'll up it today.

[youtube][/youtube]

[youtube][/youtube]

[youtube][/youtube]

[youtube][/youtube]

[youtube][/youtube]

[youtube][/youtube]
beastmode

this is the type of shit i like, i just wish there was more out there and i'm sure there is but it's hard to find. good lookin out..
McEvoyMadrone

Unread post by McEvoyMadrone »

[youtube][/youtube]

not from 2013 but some real shit...
[youtube][/youtube]
Misterious-G

Unread post by Misterious-G »

peep this shit its from 07/08 Crooked I did Hip Hop Weekly every week a year long he was showin mad rap skills on the mic imo best shit dropped since 2000

http://www.thebayslaps.com/viewtopic.php?f=32&t=11030
[youtube][/youtube]