Thread Start Time

Topics Related To Help, Or FAQ
gigigi

Thread Start Time

Unread post by gigigi »

I'm having trouble with "topic filtering" ; Is it possible to list threads by the time they were made? Cause I found only filtering by post time, and it's not it. Just want to see the freshest threads, or otherwise things get little bit mixed up, and some stuff can be missed, ya smell me :40: ;)
Image Image
Streetz
BOSS

Re: Thread Start Time

Unread post by Streetz »

its fltered byt most recent post
sry bro there are alot of reasons for it
:dolph: :dolph: :dolph: :dolph:
gigigi

Unread post by gigigi »

No prob, I thought maybe I was missin' something. It's all good anyway :jordan3:
Image Image
DEV

Unread post by DEV »

gigigi wrote:No prob, I thought maybe I was missin' something. It's all good anyway :jordan3:
Im new to phpbb but It always puts the newest threads at the top or the newest commented at top. There are dates on the threads under the subject, that's the best way to know whats new and shit
gigigi

Unread post by gigigi »

Well, if the old thread will just have a new post, it will be shown as the newest thread on top "in front" of all threads, which would have been actually the newest and the freshest ones, ya smell me bruh? :bill: :yoda:
Image Image
DEV

Unread post by DEV »

gigigi wrote:Well, if the old thread will just have a new post, it will be shown as the newest thread on top "in front" of all threads, which would have been actually the newest and the freshest ones, ya smell me bruh? :bill: :yoda:
Well that's where you use common sense and just look at the date and when the date says march..and its july then you know its an old topic. It's the same on VB anytime anyone comments on a topic it will go straight to the top of the board under stickies no matter what.
gigigi

Unread post by gigigi »

Ok :arnold5:
Image Image