new rap and listners..

Talk About Anything On Your Mind
beastmode

Re: new rap and listners..

Unread post by beastmode »

Half you rappers are fake and dont even do what you speak on.. and people wounder why people are getting beat down,robbed or shot, its all because some people dont no real from fake and they look up to your stupid ass and they think they can do the same or wanna imatate what you speak on.. pull your head out of your ass and realize whats going on around you and the damage your causing.. :bill:
Streetz
BOSS

Unread post by Streetz »

def rick ross is a prime example of a rapper thats living the gimmick he thinks he the don.

these fakin ass rap niggas dont get it an think cause some flunky ass wiz khalifa fans pumped their head up they can be boss out here

it aint poppin

im a real nigga an wen i meet rap niggas i wanna see these niggas doin wat they rap on or at least have been thru an experienced the hella real shit they talkin bout an ive experienced first hand

once i see these niggas bitch its over

like beast said its a rap for real u gettin done up

an these rap niggas wonder wwhy they get extorted robbed beat down an put on blast
Misterious-G

Unread post by Misterious-G »

true dat, walk the talk talk the walk.
thats why im fuckin with the rap shit outta tha 90's
[youtube][/youtube]
doogie54

Unread post by doogie54 »

these niggas nowadays is MC Gusto 4real

and these impressionable ass lil-kids who don't do nothing but listen to the radio all day or watch BET are being sold this image that aint even real at all..