Richmond rapper Laz Tha Boy arrested in Antioch

News From Around The Bay Area
NorthernCaliMobbin

Richmond rapper Laz Tha Boy arrested in Antioch

Unread post by NorthernCaliMobbin »

An alleged gang member suspected of attempted murder in the East Bay was arrested after a traffic stop in Sausalito, authorities said Tuesday.

Deandre Christopher Mitchell, 29, of Richmond was booked into Marin County Jail early Tuesday on an arrest warrant alleging numerous weapons and gang-related crimes. His bail amounts were nearly $6 million.

The crime occurred on Sept. 2 in Antioch, where two men fired some 10 rounds at a 45-year-old man in a driveby shooting, hitting him once in the chest, said Antioch police Lt. Diane Aguinana. The victim, who survived after the gunshot missed his vital organs, told police he knew the name of one of the suspects, Aguinana said.

One of the suspects, 21-year-old Samuel Jewell Bernstine of Richmond, was arrested Sept. 13. An arrest warrant was issued for the other suspect, identified as Mitchell.
Mitchell was arrested after a Marin sheriff's deputy conducted a traffic stop on his car on Spencer Avenue late Monday night and learned there was a warrant out for his arrest.

An Antioch police detective picked him up at the Marin County Jail on Tuesday afternoon.

Police said Bernstine and Mitchell are members of the "Townhouse Deep-C" gang and targeted the victim because of a dispute with his son. Mitchell is also known as a rapper on YouTube under the name "Laz Tha Boy".

Free Laz Tha Boy! Real Richmond AOB 30 Block Nigga!
NorthernCaliMobbin

Re: Richmond rapper Laz Tha Boy arrested in Antioch

$6M bail :x .. Free that boy fasst
DatNiggaVlad

Unread post by DatNiggaVlad »

NorthernCaliMobbin wrote:
Police said Bernstine and Mitchell are members of the "Townhouse Deep-C" gang and targeted the victim because of a dispute with his son.

Really? Why would you want someone like that on the streets?
NorthernCaliMobbin

DatNiggaVlad wrote:
NorthernCaliMobbin wrote:
Police said Bernstine and Mitchell are members of the "Townhouse Deep-C" gang and targeted the victim because of a dispute with his son.

Really? Why would you want someone like that on the streets?
He a real nigga bruh don't get it twisted off some shyt the news put out trynna make him look like he out just bustin at anyone off lil shyt.. Anyone who get caught up in this shyt did something to get it in.. Niggas ain't just sliding to Antioch for no reason, ya feel me?

And bruh isn't even from Deep C.. He from the T'z.
DatNiggaVlad

It will be interesting to hear his side of the story. But then again, I have yet to hear the side of the story of any of the thugs who did some fucked up shit and got arrested. Besides, do you really think this guy values other people's lives and wouldn't kill someone for the slightest reason? Maybe you know dude, so tell me, I'd be interested to know.
NorthernCaliMobbin

DatNiggaVlad wrote:It will be interesting to hear his side of the story. But then again, I have yet to hear the side of the story of any of the thugs who did some fucked up shit and got arrested. Besides, do you really think this guy values other people's lives and wouldn't kill someone for the slightest reason? Maybe you know dude, so tell me, I'd be interested to know.
Some of these niggas don't even value their own lives, so nah you right bruh he'd prolly trip off some lil shyt. I don't know exactly what happened but I been hearing some shyt around here but I ain't even trynna speak on it.
DatNiggaVlad

I mean, when I talk about thugs, I think about the fools I used to hang out with when I was a stupid teenager. None of them respected nothing and nobody but themselves. I knew one dude that contemplated killing a girl just because she broke his phone. I asked him, "Why the fuck would you take someone's life"? And he was like, "But she broke ma phone dawg!!". And then this one other dude I knew, his friend got in a fight with someone else and lost. Instead of taking the L like a man, he went and got his strap and opened fire, killing not only the dude, but some innocent chick that was on a swing nearby. I'm only human, and I make mistakes, and sometimes I have judged people wrongly, but it definitely isn't crazy to assume that someone that lives that life would do something real fucked up.
doogie54

Unread post by doogie54 »

DatNiggaVlad wrote:I mean, when I talk about thugs, I think about the fools I used to hang out with when I was a stupid teenager. None of them respected nothing and nobody but themselves. I knew one dude that contemplated killing a girl just because she broke his phone. I asked him, "Why the fuck would you take someone's life"? And he was like, "But she broke ma phone dawg!!". And then this one other dude I knew, his friend got in a fight with someone else and lost. Instead of taking the L like a man, he went and got his strap and opened fire, killing not only the dude, but some innocent chick that was on a swing nearby. I'm only human, and I make mistakes, and sometimes I have judged people wrongly, but it definitely isn't crazy to assume that someone that lives that life would do something real fucked up.
damn nigga, muthafuckas is contemplating on killin bitches over broke phones. and in this day and age, if a nigga get his ass beat (especially in front of a crowd)..they do tend to come back with that heat tryna retaliate and shit..alotta times only making the situation worse by hittin innocent victims and shit, i've seen it happend a million fuckin times out here in KC bro. But nonetheless, like NCM was saying, regardless of what the media said about dude's situation..they can easily release false information to the masses in an attempt to manipulate ppl's opinions on certain individuals..especially rappers and shit :P
sfcisco

Unread post by sfcisco »

Damn That shit is Crazy
[youtube]<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/u4laD3LNCX0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>[/youtube]
Philthyyphil

Unread post by Philthyyphil »

free the boy tho !!! we need him in this rap game foreal
[youtube][/youtube] [youtube][/youtube]
[youtube][/youtube] [youtube][/youtube]
PHILTHY PHIL