BAY RAP PRODUCTION HUSTLE...

Talk About Anything On Your Mind
trealkikz

BAY RAP PRODUCTION HUSTLE...

Unread post by trealkikz »

Hey yall, I been doing my beat thing for a minute out in the Bay but the hustle aint no joke. I'm one of those cats who got some amazing talent and vision when it comes to making beat production. I'm not your homeboys friend who makes beats that you listen to and feel guilted into saying they sound "coo". Problem for me is that breaking through to some cool ass artists aint easy with the saturation of producers and rappers in the bay...

What i'm looking for is if anyone has any clever ass ideas on ways to get heard by some of our top artists on here????

You can check out some of my work at:

http://www.soundcloud.com/trealkikz

And let me know if you know anyone interesting in buying any of these beats!

ThankX
Last edited by trealkikz on Thu Jun 06, 2013 11:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.
pdog57

Re: Bay Rap Production Hustle...

Unread post by pdog57 »

alot of them post on facebook on instagram an email for producers to send beats, i guess you cold start adding up some of your favorite artists or ones who you think would like your beats the best and try to personally contact them
Streetz
BOSS

Re: Bay Rap Production Hustle...

Unread post by Streetz »

pdog57 wrote:alot of them post on facebook on instagram an email for producers to send beats, i guess you cold start adding up some of your favorite artists or ones who you think would like your beats the best and try to personally contact them
good idea. Ive seen alot of artists post that they are lookin for production

an have networked alot with artists on fb and twitter.

but more facebook
trealkikz

Re: BAY RAP PRODUCTION HUSTLE...

Unread post by trealkikz »

I have reached out to a few artists and still no responses really... Check out some of my beats if any of yall get a chance and let me know if there are any specific artists you think I should reach out to that you think would sound good on my beats...

http://www.soundcloud.com/trealkikz

Thanx Yall!!!