StreetzSchool

Talk About Anything On Your Mind
Streetz
BOSS

Re: StreetzSchool

Unread post by Streetz »

I agree, hidden hand shit. The good of one benefits all type. And these government programs do just get bigger with more hands in the pot. Its all bullshit, but like I said, these programs are needed or our country would be worse off then it is now. I just thing they should be run by 3rd party, or something because gov. has never been efficient, too much bureaucracy. Oversight, regulation, restructure, and overhaul are necessary for all gov. programs. I have never heard of any gov. program that wasn't in debt, failing, or subsidized.
killacityagt

Unread post by killacityagt »

Fa Sho. That's why I've always liked gritter music and rap in general. It's mainly about dudes trying to go from rags to riches and satisfying consumers as the way to get rich, whether they be rap fans or dope feens. That "authentic tycoon" by Rich should be the theme song for free market economics. If only more people from the hood could apply this reasoning to the economy in general and get off Obama's dick and every other democrat.

What you think of Ron Paul? I know Prodigy had some good shit to say about him back in 08.

And apparently Snoop Dogg posted a picture of Ron Paul on his FB a while back.

Ron Paul was the only politician in the last 50 years who spoke any amount of truth IMO.
Streetz
BOSS

Unread post by Streetz »

Even him he still full of shit, but I hear wat ur sayin he was at least tryin.
Streetz
BOSS

Unread post by Streetz »

Kush

Unread post by Kush »

Good Shit Nigga
:yoda: :yee: :mj: :dre: :arnold3: