WHAT TV SHOWS YOU WATCHING???

Talk About Anything On Your Mind
Duce

Re: WHAT TV SHOWS YOU WATCHING???

Unread post by Duce »

The Mentalist when I get a chance and about to get into Magic City.
I do agree that The Wire was one of the best shows ever. Sopranos and Oz were good too. I like watching these damn cartoons tho'. American Dad & Briccleberry.
doogie54

Unread post by doogie54 »

Im on season 6 of the Sopranos rite now..that nigga Tony Soprano got shot by his old-ass uncle..and his nephew Christopher found out his damn girlfriend was a dam federal informant, so they tricked the bitch into goin out into the woods and killed her ass. And that nigga Tony Soprano ended up killing his own cousin for the sake of business..shit is crazy!

That one fat dude Vito skipped town once everybody found out that he was a damn fag..and all kinds of other crazy shit, i still got like 10 more episodes to go till im done with the whole series..

I still watch alotta First 48, them niggas be snitching like it aint no fuckin tomorrow, that Beyond Scared Straight shit is funny as hell to watch them punk ass kids that think they tough get punked like little bitches..

The Boondocks is still a funny ass show for those of you niggas who aint up on that show, and i'll still watch old re-runs of Family Guy(those new ones are not fuckin funny..AT ALL)
doogie54

I'll also watch anything on Adult Swim...but not NONE of that Anime shit, i just cant get with that Bleach and Cowboy Bebop shit..not my cup of tea at all

Whats some other good TV series..because imma need a new show to watch after i finish off this Sopranos shit, and I like not having to sit around waiting for the next episode next week and shit..just watch em back to back to back like one long-ass movie
STONY GWYNN

Unread post by STONY GWYNN »

I FUCKS WITH THIS SHOW CALLED TRAILER PARK BOYS ON NETFLIX... IT STARTS OFF KINDA SLOW BUT ITS PRETTY FUNNY... I ALSO WATCH THE LEAGUE AND BURN NOTICE...
D-CON

Unread post by D-CON »

lol, i know a lot about this topic from being unemployed last year for most of the year. it's too much free. you go through all the seasons of a tv show QUICK! i've been watching Board Walk Empire. first episode was slow but i got hooked soon after. bad ass show but off season. and to my surprise "the big c" . "the shield" ain't bad neither.
doogie54

So i finally finished watching The Sopranos two weeks ago, and after 86 episodes (that's 86 hours of my life I invested into this show)..the ending to this shit is one of the biggest cliff-hangers ever. It's one of those "make your own conclusion" type of endings, and my assumption is that Tony Soprano finally got smoked right in front of his kids and his wife..why do I say that you may ask??

Well it's a scene in one of the last episodes of the series where Tony's talking to his fat brother-in-law named Bobby and Bobby say's to him "you probably don't even hear it when it happens"
[youtube][/youtube]

Now on the very last episode, the shit just cuts off at the end..which gives me the assumption that he finally got killed..but I know plenty soprano fanatics who will debate me on that theory..
[youtube][/youtube]

I just got put up on this Wilfred show where can't nobody but this nigga see that the damn dog is a nigga in a fuckin suit..everybody else just see a regular dog, its sum funny shit

[youtube][/youtube]

Treme is another dope show i been watchin about New Orleans like 3 years after Hurricane Katrina..it's made by the same white dude that created The Wire..it takes a few epsidoes to get goin, but its def worth peepin..and if you a Wire fan, it's got Bunk, Slim, Lester Freamon and few other muthafuckas from The Wire on it...(no Mcnulty)

[youtube][/youtube]

I still gotta catch up on Breaking Bad..and the newest season of boardwalk empire..Nucky Thompson dont fuck around :!: :!: :!: :!:
lungsfull

Unread post by lungsfull »

fucking sopranos ending was garbage all i learned from it is that Meadow cant park cars like all women.

treme is OK

lol dee-1 fucked that cop up

[youtube][/youtube]
If something I posted is down message me.

doogie54

lungsfull wrote:fucking sopranos ending was garbage all i learned from it is that Meadow cant park cars like all women.

treme is OK

lol dee-1 fucked that cop up

[youtube][/youtube]
ay i loved that sopranos ending on the real though..cuz that damn show ended way back in 2007, and 6 years later..muthafuckas still coming up with all kinda theorys as to what happend..and i'm still on season 2 of Treme, but i'm anxious to see that part were that Cop is gettin his ass beat lol..

Sidenote: i would fuck the shit outta Meadow..
Town Bidnezz

Unread post by Town Bidnezz »

I be watching Around the Horn on espn.... Real Husbands of Hollywood with kevin hart on b.e.t. I be watching ghost adventures and dead files on the travel channel i be watching drugsinc also good show and i be watching amish mafia on discovery ch. Shyt is hella funny dough.... and i aint gon lie i watch wrestling for like 15mins every now and again....

[youtube][/youtube]
[youtube][/youtube]
[youtube][/youtube]
Misterious-G

Unread post by Misterious-G »

im peepin the new episodes of Dexter on television.
Satanic shit right now. some dude murders in the way of the bible and place the dead bodies in public places.
[youtube][/youtube]