Rondoe Talkin bad to me..

Talk About Anything On Your Mind
NaRf

Re: Rondoe Talkin bad to me..

Unread post by NaRf »

damn thats fucked up fuck that nigga he mad as fuck lol i agree with Misterious-G :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
[youtube][/youtube]
mannnnaaz

Unread post by mannnnaaz »

I mean, i get what rondoe is saying, but whatever he probably doesn't realize that the internet is where he is picking up new fans from. Don't let what rondoe is saying stop you from listening to his music.
DatNiggaVlad

Unread post by DatNiggaVlad »

mannnnaaz wrote:I mean, i get what rondoe is saying, but whatever he probably doesn't realize that the internet is where he is picking up new fans from. Don't let what rondoe is saying stop you from listening to his music.

It wasn't just him complaining about Dev posting his shit (and getting him new fans in the process). It was about him threatening to smack Dev, when Dev talked to him in a civilized manner. I dunno about ya'll, but I'm making sure that me and everyone I know is boycotting Rondoe's shit.
mannnnaaz

Unread post by mannnnaaz »

Or you can just keep posting his music to keep pissing him off if he is being such a dick
DannyBo

Unread post by DannyBo »

To keep it real, I'd never know wtf this nigga is if it wasn't for TBS & know Dev would take shit down pronto if he asked considering how much yall fuck w/ him. It's more the principle of the matter, coming across like Image
DannyBo

Unread post by DannyBo »

......... & I got a dope beat for the diss track! :lol: :lol: :lol:
lungsfull

Unread post by lungsfull »

Rondoe: IDK how my shit gets so many views every time i click play on this youtube another one comes up this is crazy i cant keep up

Dev can u get paid off his shit? cash that check and post that shit

also take all of his shit down he must be broke RTF aint complaining about ur channel
If something I posted is down message me.

Town Bidnezz

Unread post by Town Bidnezz »

Rondoe dnt got a clue dough u was bouta put money in his pockets and he aint get that be safe bruh i doubt he come for you and smack you
[youtube][/youtube]
[youtube][/youtube]
Streetz
BOSS

Unread post by Streetz »

fuck rondoe
:slap:
DEV

Unread post by DEV »

lungsfull wrote:Rondoe: IDK how my shit gets so many views every time i click play on this youtube another one comes up this is crazy i cant keep up

Dev can u get paid off his shit? cash that check and post that shit

also take all of his shit down he must be broke RTF aint complaining about ur channel

I could get paid off of everyones shit if I really wanted to, I'd have over 20,000 in my pocket if I did. But I don't do that and you're really not supposed to. I would of took all his shit down if he said yeah when I asked, Shit is stupid to me really that he is just now saying something about it when I post a free mixtape he dropped. Ive had all his other cds on there for like a year and a half. Dude aint sellin no cds outside KC, Rich dont give a fuck about shit on youtube because hes making so much fuckin money either way. I actually thought it would be funny to post a diss track because I garauntee I could drop one track get in that ass and I dont even rap. But I would get so many listens because i have the youtube, It would be a funny way of proving a point in my opinion. Ive had so many people hit me up, because I posted this shit on facebook. Lots of people saying fuck that nigga play my shit. lol. Ive put ALOT of people on rondoe IN GENERAL. like I have told people LISTEN TO RONDOE, lots from kc and even worldwide but fuck him, hes seriously a fuckin idiot if hes just now bitching.