NO SCRAP MUSIC ALLOWED

Talk About Anything On Your Mind
559fresno

Re: NO SCRAP MUSIC ALLOWED

Unread post by 559fresno »

That shit gay anyway I'm black and I don't know what tha fix they be talking bout anyways
DatNiggaVlad

Unread post by DatNiggaVlad »

DevilMacDaBabyGorila wrote:
559fresno wrote:That shit gay anyway I'm black and I don't know what tha fix they be talking bout anyways
pretty much all they do is talk about smoking weed and killing people, and also falling in love and getting depressed
Isn't that what most rappers rap about?
doogie54

Unread post by doogie54 »

i cant tell one sureno rapper from a norte rapper to be real wit you, all i know is i really dont know what the hell they be sayin on them songs..only mexican or latino rappers i find listenable are Lil coner and Tweety

and why do they all be using Mr in front of they names??
DatNiggaVlad

Unread post by DatNiggaVlad »

Abu wrote:i cant tell one sureno rapper from a norte rapper to be real wit you,

Well they are all latino, lol, so of course they will sound similar, except they chose to divide North and South Cali because of a stolen pair of shoes that happened in prison DECADES ago, instead of promoting unity, education, and getting their people out of ghettos and on to a road to success.
DannyBo

Unread post by DannyBo »

Abu wrote:i cant tell one sureno rapper from a norte rapper to be real wit you, all i know is i really dont know what the hell they be sayin on them songs..only mexican or latino rappers i find listenable are Lil coner and Tweety

Check out Big Tone (lyrically, production, word play, subject matter, EVERYTHING) he murders anything Lil Coner has done, forreal. Check http://thebayslaps.com/viewtopic.php?f=9&t=2301 aside from Woodie there ain't another Norte rapper alive fuckin' w/ him bro.
NorthernCaliMobbin

Unread post by NorthernCaliMobbin »

DannyBo wrote:
Abu wrote:i cant tell one sureno rapper from a norte rapper to be real wit you, all i know is i really dont know what the hell they be sayin on them songs..only mexican or latino rappers i find listenable are Lil coner and Tweety

Check out Big Tone (lyrically, production, word play, subject matter, EVERYTHING) he murders anything Lil Coner has done, forreal. Check http://thebayslaps.com/viewtopic.php?f=9&t=2301 aside from Woodie there ain't another Norte rapper alive fuckin' w/ him bro.
Yup big tone dope.. Personally id put some other rappers over him tho but he definitely one of the best norte rappers out