List your favorite sport & Squads:

Talk About Anything On Your Mind
Friscogiant_415

Re: List your favorite sport & Squads:

Unread post by Friscogiant_415 »

VERY TRUE. RAIDERS R GOING NO WHERE. THEY NEED SOME SORT OF SPARK AND WHY THE FUCK DID WE GET RID OF JENNINGS? HE HAS TURNED THE NY GIANTS INTO THAT OLD SUPER BOWL TEAM BECAUSE OF HIS RUNNING. WE COULD OF KEPT MCFADDEN FOR 1YR AND RE SIGNED JENINGS FOR 2 MIL FOR 1 YR. WERE IDIOTS BRO. WE COULD HAGVE 3 AMAZINGB ACK PLUS 28 THE MAN TOO. WE NEVER USE HIM. FUCK THE OAKLAND RAIDERS RIGHT NOW. GLAD WE FIRED ALLEN. FINALLY. THEY BETTER MAKE SPRANANO ARE HEAD COACH TODAY,. IM SO MAD.

ANYWAY ON A GOOD NOTE. GO A'S AND FUCK KC
lungsfull

Unread post by lungsfull »

we should have drafted leveon bell last season dude is solid in pittsburgh we took hayden and he doesnt do shit for our team.
yes everyone needs to go olson is a terrible play caller mckenzie will hire the next dennis allen prbly art shell rnd 4 or some crap

raiders fans be like

:cry:
If something I posted is down message me.

doogie54

Unread post by doogie54 »

Only 2 teams for me and of course that'll be the kc chiefs and the kc royals
FriscoLegand4Eva_415

Unread post by FriscoLegand4Eva_415 »

Let's Go Oakland. Let's Go Oakland. Not the A's lol. If the raiders beat the chargers. I'm runnin around bucked naked. You could see their public hair.....
Kush

Unread post by Kush »

KC CHIEFS & KC ROYALS KC ON FRONT OF THE FITTED "BOF BUCKS OVER FAME" FREE THE UNDERGROUND KING "ON YA WAY TO THE HALL OF SUCCESS YOU CANNOT TAKE THE ELEVATOR YOU GOTTA TAKE THE STAIRS MY NIGGA I REPEAT ON THE WAY TO THE HALL OF SUCCESS YOU CANOT TAKE ELEVATOR YOU GOTTA TAKE THE STAIRS" "Rich The Factor Aka Ghetto Russell Simmons"
:yoda: :yee: :mj: :dre: :arnold3: