Joe Blow?

Talk About Anything On Your Mind
NorthernCaliMobbin

Re: Joe Blow?

Unread post by NorthernCaliMobbin »

DannyBo wrote:I agree w/ what all my nigs saying here w/ alot of points. What alot fail to realize is these niggas are wigglin' all over the place, in LA 2 days, in Seattle 2 days, in KC 2 days & when it comes to them trying to make music with niggas they had past (or present) beefs with..... why would they care? You really think these niggas w/ there big ass ego's really give 1 fuck what the fans want to hear them do collab wise? It's more of a convenience type a deal..... With the Ice City Niggas that CashMeOut talking about, that bridge been burned over a year ago & I don't see Rue trying to go back that direction and make amends. I personally have heard Rue on tracks that haven't been released yet to the public and some of his shit IS OFF THE FUCKING CHAINS, none of that slurring or talking about how much money he got.... Just that shit we want to hear from him, pure deep street records. Can't wait till you niggas get to hear this shit....
You killing me bruuuh, it was that dope? Any info I when its dropping? I'm waiting on that Dead End. :yee:
MitchSlick

Unread post by MitchSlick »

i dont keep up with these cats on social media like that, i did notice blow took off a rue verse when he had a song they did together on his tape tho. it was the one about beating niggas up using that loverance beat i believe. also rue has had 3 groups of ppl stop fucking with him, at a certain point i cant give him the benefit of the doubt anymore. he's probably the one causing problems every time.
DEV

Unread post by DEV »

for anyone that says rue and blow aint fuckin with each other..

NorthernCaliMobbin

Unread post by NorthernCaliMobbin »

Dev wrote:for anyone that says rue and blow aint fuckin with each other..

:yee:
Misterious-G

Unread post by Misterious-G »

Dev wrote:for anyone that says rue and blow aint fuckin with each other..

Seinfeld in the back
[youtube][/youtube]
Milk

Unread post by Milk »

I think rue focused on that scrill just like LOX they getting money O/T networking expanding their brand n music an shit.. I doubt blow would fuck with rue if he was a sucker. There's two sides to every story I think everyone has tAlent but I only listen to artists I respect because I really live this life and I don't co sign all the hi power faking on wax or real life...
doogie54

Unread post by doogie54 »

that nigga SlapCityCEO be everywhere boii