Joe Blow talkin bout he runnin KC now

Talk About Anything On Your Mind
doogie54

Re: Joe Blow talkin bout he runnin KC now

Unread post by doogie54 »

Blow got alotta albums that are classics by the way. From You Should Be Paying Me all the way to fischale blow wit young bossi, all the way back to Shooterz
beastmode

Unread post by beastmode »

All this beef on wax is trash its not what I wanna here when I purchase a cd.. See rich is smart because he know the truth and he also know he gonna make his money reguardless. At the same time he aint gonna loose know respect from his fans nor his homies because he solid so he aint gonna bother with the bullshit.. :dolph:
[youtube] [/youtube]
OnlyNKillaCity

Unread post by OnlyNKillaCity »

Yeah bro Rich don't care about it. I know i was the one who brought Rich's name up in the first place on here but I only mentioned Rich cuz he is the only one who would even have the right to be mad about it. Him and Blow fuck with each other, that's evident in the like 10 tracks they got together. I shouldn't of even brought Rich's name up in this but I was just making a point of who should even deserve to have a problem with Blow saying that cuz Rich is the one who's running the town. When Blow dropped "Running the World" it was over with, idk why people kept dissin him after that frfr. But whatever it was its over with now.
beastmode

Unread post by beastmode »

OnlyNKillaCity wrote:Yeah bro Rich don't care about it. I know i was the one who brought Rich's name up in the first place on here but I only mentioned Rich cuz he is the only one who would even have the right to be mad about it. Him and Blow fuck with each other, that's evident in the like 10 tracks they got together. I shouldn't of even brought Rich's name up in this but I was just making a point of who should even deserve to have a problem with Blow saying that cuz Rich is the one who's running the town. When Blow dropped "Running the World" it was over with, idk why people kept dissin him after that frfr. But whatever it was its over with now.

I agree with you 100% when I think kc rich is the first one that comes to mind..
[youtube] [/youtube]