when artists be like "FUCK THEBAYSLAPS"...

Talk About Anything On Your Mind
Milk

Re: when artists be like "FUCK THEBAYSLAPS"...

Unread post by Milk »

I think the term is "fuck boy ass nigga".... Personal problems getting made public ain't a good look.. Especially if their fame/public profile is based off their membership/participation here.
Dopèy

Unread post by Dopèy »

SHANEDOGG wrote:...and TBS is the ONLY reason we even heard of them in the first place. when the reason behind their fame is piracy...that should tell you NOBODY wants to buy their halfassed albums full of subpar lyrics.

Word....Truth :dave:
I live life high speed,slightly disillusioned by weed,I breed thugg mutha fukka's even worse than me....Image
DEV

Unread post by DEV »

Lol.. I don't even pay them any attention anymore bro. I usually never even see shit thats said by most of them anyways..always people slick talkin on FB or on the under to each other. "Fuck The Bay Slaps..Fuck Slaps101.." & Its almost always just some lame fuck using their rap alias..talkin shit over the e webz. Bunch of dweeb ass punks that aint got no life..steady tryin to make some street music or MOB shit but really aint never even lived that life. They actors puttin on a show for everyone. I aint even got to use no fake alias..just myself and I promo shit on FB using the bay slaps page..AND GET THEM ALL. THOUSANDS OF VIEWS FOR FREE. & still get disrespected. I say again Lol. I fuck with alot of people on this music and alot of them foreal cool. Theres always gonna be a few bitch ass haters here and there..all mad because of how big this network has goten without me even trying. Just simply never hating on anyone..& keeping loyalty and respecr to all my people that fuck with me. On TBS or in the rap game. & love for this music that I grew up listening to. SHIT THAT COMES NATURAL TO MOST OF US.

Anyone that ever has a problem with shit can always ask for their music to be takin down..its that simple. Same with the youtube..but I have had certain artists actually hit me and say that their digital sales numbers actually DOUBLED after I posted their shir on the youtube with itunes links. Like Shane said its these simple minded fucks that aint makin no money.. aint doin shit for the love of it..only fakin tryin to malke a dollar and mad when nobody fuck with you!! Tell em keep makin diss songs bout me!! Come see me in the streets KCMO 64119. Internet succas. AND i wont even mention no names cuz I dont hate like these faggots..and I definitely dont dry snitch like them either.

IM OUT
DEV

Unread post by DEV »

THEM 》》 :cry: :cry: :bill:

ME 》》 :dave: :dave: :jacka: :dolph:
Streetz
BOSS

Unread post by Streetz »

DEV wrote:THEM 》》 :cry: :cry: :bill:

ME 》》 :dave: :dave: :jacka: :dolph:
feel all that
if u hear a hater
its def somebody mad
cause we out here makin plays
Town Bidnezz

Unread post by Town Bidnezz »

Hus?
[youtube][/youtube]
[youtube][/youtube]