Jay Z Recorded Tupac Diss Track, Buried It When Pac Died

Talk About Anything On Your Mind
Town Bidnezz

Jay Z Recorded Tupac Diss Track, Buried It When Pac Died

Unread post by Town Bidnezz »

[youtube][/youtube]
What's beef? Beef isn't flashing Twitter memes onstage, beef isn't ghostwriting allegations, beef is the tragedy that took Tupac and Biggie's lives, and according to Jay's long time collaborator, DJ Clark Kent, that beef almost included Jay Z. 

During his interview on the "Waste of Time" podcast, Kent revealed that Jay had recorded an entire diss track in retaliation for Pac's lyrics on "Bomb First," where Pac went after a host of east coast rappers including Puffy, Mobb Deep, Biggie and, yes, Jay. According to Kent, Hova was set on releasing the track, but decided to shelve it when Pac was killed.  

"JAY DID A RECORD GOING AT PAC BUT RIGHT AS IT WAS ABOUT TO GO OUT, SON DIED. WE PERFORMED IT THOUGH. WE WAS AT THE APOLLO. IT WAS...SCATHING. CROWDS WAS LIKE, OH SHIT." 

Wait...what? You mean there's a small group of people who were at the Apollo that night who heard a Jay Z vs. Tupac diss track that no one else ever has? In the age of the smart phone that video would have been all over the internet in seconds, but since it all went down in 1996, it will only live on in stories like Kent's. Interestingly though, this news seemingly goes against Jay's original take on the situation, when he essentially insisted that he didn't pay any attention to Pac's shots and "rose above it." 
[youtube][/youtube]
[youtube][/youtube]
Dankbomb

Re: Jay Z Recorded Tupac Diss Track, Buried It When Pac Died

Unread post by Dankbomb »

Jay-Z ahaha one of the fakest dudes out of NY... the Real Rick Ross told us he never ever heard of jay-z selling dope or doing things he said he did lol Thats how fake he is. only song that i fuck wit from jay-z was "Big Pimpin" ahahahahaha and UGK were the ones that gassed that track ahaha my opinion. thiz goo
Town Bidnezz

Agreed jay z way over hyped.... Radio put him where he is today....
If somebody asked you whats your favorite jay z track what would you say? ....... lol
[youtube][/youtube]
[youtube][/youtube]
Dankbomb

Town Bidnezz wrote:Agreed jay z way over hyped.... Radio put him where he is today....
If somebody asked you whats your favorite jay z track what would you say? ....... lol

haaha hella true tho and i didnt mean to post that twice ahahah people probably think i hate him ahahha just dont like the dude music or him ahhahaha after biggie passed away he felt like was the best or something ahhahaha... shit my favorite out NY was schooly d and Big L and few others that's about it.
Town Bidnezz

I like cormega out of NY & talib kweli.... but jay z music just dnt vibe with me
[youtube][/youtube]
[youtube][/youtube]
Dankbomb

True that. my cousin listen to him idk if still does ahHhhaHahhaha but I be like jay-z wtf cuz ahahHhhAhahh

Isn't cormega related to The Jacka? Cormega hella dope almost forgot about him
beastmode

Unread post by beastmode »

Gay z ain't shit! 2 pac would of destroyed his ass if he was still alive .. his rap carrier would of been over along with a lot of these newer fake ass rappers..
[youtube] [/youtube]
DANOTE

Unread post by DANOTE »

lol pac dissed jay on more than one occasion, it's only natural dude made a response... good for him he buried it

jay z's old tracks are some of the best that ever came out of the east coast, not sure what all the hate is about...

sure, he's over hyped as FUCK now, but all his early albums (up to the black album) deserve a spot in a real rap cat's library
Last edited by DANOTE on Sun Sep 06, 2015 10:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.
DANOTE

Unread post by DANOTE »

just to be clear tho, pac shit all over jay z when he was still here, and was better than jay on pretty much every level

a lot of cats from the east coast are lucky they still have careers because of what happened in 96

shit now that i think about it.... a lotta cats on the west coast too!
beastmode

Unread post by beastmode »

Gay-z would of caught alot of heat if he would of brought that Shit out..
[youtube] [/youtube]