Rest In Peace

Talk About Anything On Your Mind
Town Bidnezz

Rest In Peace

Unread post by Town Bidnezz »

Lets not forget that chris dorner tried the legal and moral route multiple times before taking things into his own hands..... Then the cops set the cabin he was in on fire and burnt him to death.....
[youtube][/youtube]
[youtube][/youtube]
lungsfull

Re: Rest In Peace

Unread post by lungsfull »

that guy should have walked intoa news station if he wanted to surrender
If something I posted is down message me.

doogie54

Unread post by doogie54 »

this shit is a straight up conspiracy..I mean they had this big-ass manhunt for this dude for weeks..and the day that they coincidentally catch him is the same exact day President Obama giving his State Of The Union speech (which was mostly about gun control and shit)...naw my nigga..that shit seem just a little TOO coincidental for me... :x
NaRf

Unread post by NaRf »

this nigga aint no fuckin hero he was a fuckin pig and yea he did kill 2 cops but also 2 innocent people fuck all these niggas that kill people that have done nothing to them i give props to the nigga that goes and shoots at people that will shoot back fuck all this killing of innocent people
[youtube][/youtube]
BayAryan

Unread post by BayAryan »

Abu wrote:this shit is a straight up conspiracy..I mean they had this big-ass manhunt for this dude for weeks..and the day that they coincidentally catch him is the same exact day President Obama giving his State Of The Union speech (which was mostly about gun control and shit)...naw my nigga..that shit seem just a little TOO coincidental for me... :x
u right bro. all that shit was fake...sandy hook, aurora co, and all that shit..crazy how they just sacrifice peoples lives for politics like that