Messy Marv says FUCK THIZZ LATIN & Gold Toes & more....

Talk About Anything On Your Mind
Town Bidnezz

Messy Marv says FUCK THIZZ LATIN & Gold Toes & more....

Unread post by Town Bidnezz »

[youtube][/youtube]
[youtube][/youtube]
[youtube][/youtube]
Town Bidnezz

Re: Messy Marv says FUCK THIZZ LATIN & Gold Toes & more....

Ima also say he dissed the jacka in his freestyle talking about javka got shot but didnt nobody care when mess got robbed.... whats yall opinion on that?
[youtube][/youtube]
[youtube][/youtube]
Misterious-G

Unread post by Misterious-G »

what time is the freestyle?
[youtube][/youtube]
FireManXXX

Unread post by FireManXXX »

I sense a new "Texas nigga" in the making.
Town Bidnezz

Lmao
[youtube][/youtube]
[youtube][/youtube]
_A1_

Unread post by _A1_ »

La Onda wrote:Ima also say he dissed the jacka in his freestyle talking about javka got shot but didnt nobody care when mess got robbed.... whats yall opinion on that?
That was not a diss to the Jacka imo. He actually says, if I'm not mistaken, "...Jacka got hit, but didn't nobody care when mess got licked". That's not a diss, sounds like Mess feelin sorry for himself cuz he didn't get any pity, and Jacka gettin hella love. But getting shot and killed is on a whole different level than getting beat down and robbed lol wut the fuck he thinkin?

On another note, at around 8 min. in he said something like, "I texted Sergio to stop playin, and then that night Jacka got knocked" what he tryin to say here? Right after that he says, "RIP Jacka". Is he implying that Sergio from San Jo had this shit done? I been hearin some dude from San Jo was the one that slid thru and knocked Jacka down...

He also threw in a random reference around 7 min. in to a rumor about him payin Fat Tone to kill Mac Dre, but I never even heard that rumor. Where the fuck that come from?
lungsfull

Unread post by lungsfull »

If something I posted is down message me.

Streetz
BOSS

Unread post by Streetz »

_A1_ wrote:
La Onda wrote:Ima also say he dissed the jacka in his freestyle talking about javka got shot but didnt nobody care when mess got robbed.... whats yall opinion on that?
That was not a diss to the Jacka imo. He actually says, if I'm not mistaken, "...Jacka got hit, but didn't nobody care when mess got licked". That's not a diss, sounds like Mess feelin sorry for himself cuz he didn't get any pity, and Jacka gettin hella love. But getting shot and killed is on a whole different level than getting beat down and robbed lol wut the fuck he thinkin?

On another note, at around 8 min. in he said something like, "I texted Sergio to stop playin, and then that night Jacka got knocked" what he tryin to say here? Right after that he says, "RIP Jacka". Is he implying that Sergio from San Jo had this shit done? I been hearin some dude from San Jo was the one that slid thru and knocked Jacka down...

He also threw in a random reference around 7 min. in to a rumor about him payin Fat Tone to kill Mac Dre, but I never even heard that rumor. Where the fuck that come from?
i was thinkin same thing. but mess retarded
Dankaroma

Unread post by Dankaroma »

What In The Fuck?!
Milk

Unread post by Milk »

He is so spazzed out.. It sounds like he went half schizophrenic in the middle of the interview