E-40 Legacy?

Talk About Anything On Your Mind
Captain_Kirk09

E-40 Legacy?

Unread post by Captain_Kirk09 »

I know e 40 new albums is probably the best album to touch the bay since ummmm ummmm ummm.... I can't remember what was the best bay album since the hyphy days???? Anyway this shit slaps. best album i heard in a while and it's funny to me because his last 2 albums that he dropped with 1,2,3 which only sold 2,000 the first week on soundscan. then he drops that 45 6 which were not as good as 1 2 3 and it sold about the same.

Now he drops this double disc and i notice a complete difference in this album compared to most. Yes it does have some of that 123 type of sound but mostly it sounds old school mixed with new and mid life. He put it down on this one. 40 told us on that radio show that all 3 disc from his last lp was all going to be 90's 00's and 10's which is now. That was not the case in that album. It had a bunch of horrible club songs and annoying choruses but this album i must say nothing is annoying except maybe track 2. cause it reminded me of 123 456 which sound very similiar but 3 is the one. No doubt. Anyway i wanted to say e 40 on top right now and it's to bad it take lil jon for that fool to be on top of the world sellin platinum or gold. Watch that new 40 will probably sell maybe 4,000 max in a week on sound scan and we call this rapper a legend? To me he's a legend because he did what every rapper has dreamed about. He sold dope records in the past and went platinum and gold back in the 90's. Then he doesn't sell for a decade and drops a record with lil jon on that hyphy shit. Goes platinum. Then drops his 2nd lp under lil jon label and weet gold. I loved both of those albums and was looking forward to him dropping something like that? But no no no. This new 40 is even better then that. This is the rewl click 40 we been missing and it's nice to hear b legit and him come together & sound good again.

PS: Sorry i wrote a lot, I'm very excited about this new 40. I''m' on disc 2 and lovin this cd..... No hate just love please :40:
Town Bidnezz

Re: E-40 Legacy?

Unread post by Town Bidnezz »

My two favorite tracks is street sense & i want yo lov3
[youtube][/youtube]
[youtube][/youtube]
lungsfull

Re: E-40 Legacy?

Unread post by lungsfull »

as usual u can make one good cd out of the 2 cds
If something I posted is down message me.