Where is RTF

Talk About Anything On Your Mind
doogie54

Re: Where is RTF

Unread post by doogie54 »

DEV wrote:He's been locked for most of the last half of 2014..I heard he jus got out once again. MFR slackin' imo lately, They don't have the website up or anything.. Boy big is in the feds doing 4 years also. Personally I think we are beginning to see part of the end of RTF.. I knew this would happen just like this when I heard he signed to some king of deal. It's a damn shame too cuz in my opinion he was still on the uprise.. I'd love for Rich to get the website up & going again, & put most of his albums online for digital sale.In my personal experience just with youtube over 3 years Rich has so many fans worldwide. It's ridiculous the kind of views his shit gets..But the same question all the time.. Where can I get this cd or that cd out of state?? He's supposed to have an album with Ampichino coming sometime.. But I'm not looking for that anytime soon. Also Rich & J-Diggs - Street Ballin Vol. 3, Rich The Factor - Winnah Time, & Gates Sauce To A Boss Vol. 5-10..
I don't believe that we beginning to see the end of rich..because even though he ain't put out nothing recently..he still got a million other albums and mixtapes..and me and u both know how much hits Rich get when we put some of his shit on YouTube bro..u member back on slaps101 that "Baby Come Here" song had a good 100,000+ views..and like u said too..that niggas fan base is RIDICULOUS..from blk ppl..white ppl..bitches..muthafuckas over seas..millions of ppl love his music..rich do need to release those collabo albums though..niggas been waiting on him and ampichino to drop War of The Worlds forever..he also is supposed to do a duo album wit Innerstate Ike..
Kush

Unread post by Kush »

I think Rich is out http://shop.wemfr.com/main.sc
:yoda: :yee: :mj: :dre: :arnold3:
Town Bidnezz

Unread post by Town Bidnezz »

That diggs album we need that boss shit
[youtube][/youtube]
[youtube][/youtube]
Kush

Unread post by Kush »

Wen need sum new Rich NOWWWW
DEV

Unread post by DEV »

doogie54 wrote:
DEV wrote:He's been locked for most of the last half of 2014..I heard he jus got out once again. MFR slackin' imo lately, They don't have the website up or anything.. Boy big is in the feds doing 4 years also. Personally I think we are beginning to see part of the end of RTF.. I knew this would happen just like this when I heard he signed to some king of deal. It's a damn shame too cuz in my opinion he was still on the uprise.. I'd love for Rich to get the website up & going again, & put most of his albums online for digital sale.In my personal experience just with youtube over 3 years Rich has so many fans worldwide. It's ridiculous the kind of views his shit gets..But the same question all the time.. Where can I get this cd or that cd out of state?? He's supposed to have an album with Ampichino coming sometime.. But I'm not looking for that anytime soon. Also Rich & J-Diggs - Street Ballin Vol. 3, Rich The Factor - Winnah Time, & Gates Sauce To A Boss Vol. 5-10..
I don't believe that we beginning to see the end of rich..because even though he ain't put out nothing recently..he still got a million other albums and mixtapes..and me and u both know how much hits Rich get when we put some of his shit on YouTube bro..u member back on slaps101 that "Baby Come Here" song had a good 100,000+ views..and like u said too..that niggas fan base is RIDICULOUS..from blk ppl..white ppl..bitches..muthafuckas over seas..millions of ppl love his music..rich do need to release those collabo albums though..niggas been waiting on him and ampichino to drop War of The Worlds forever..he also is supposed to do a duo album wit Innerstate Ike..

I just ain't feelin that deal he got. He prolly cashed out decent and just like fuck it lol.. I jus new after he got that though shit would be different. All those rich vids on the old slaps page back in like 2012, and 2013 all had atleast 50,000 views plus on each one of them. That baby come here had 180,000 views when it went down..All those gate sauce to a boss albums all had hella views. I miss that page :cry: :cry: :cry: Id like for rich to drop that winnah time.. and gates sauce vol. 6. :dolph:
Dankaroma

Unread post by Dankaroma »

ALL BAD. Looks like from the Link Lungs posted he got blurpt with syrup and coke presumably. Dev makes perfect sense saying he signed to a label then shit started to happen thats how THEY do from ODB to 2Pac Bought their freedom cus They was Torturing em in jail then murdered them. DONT SELL OUT, LET THEM SHELLS OUT!!!! You can only die once, or forever be in agony.
Dankaroma

:yee: erry time I whip up got a have a Rich The Factor Playlist. Getting Harder to find now, thinkin' you was the one I was mainly at back then lol
Dankaroma

[youtube][/youtube]
Kush

Unread post by Kush »

Big Bro Rich get out this month can't wait gritter been ready for sum new Rich hope Winna Time still drop
Milk

Unread post by Milk »

What deal are y'all talking about? U ow soon as he gets out he's gonna drop back to back to back...MFR never falling off.. Just a bump in the road.. Have more faith n the real gritters... free the Factor.. Free Boy Big.. RIP the Jacka