WORST BAY RAPPERS

Talk About Anything On Your Mind
sfcisco

Re: WORST BAY RAPPERS

Unread post by sfcisco »

I would have to say HD and DB tha General.
[youtube]<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/u4laD3LNCX0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>[/youtube]
BoyDon

Unread post by BoyDon »

sfcisco wrote:I would have to say HD and DB tha General.
DB The General he suck & i don't like HD
[youtube][/youtube] [youtube][/youtube]
Town Bidnezz

Unread post by Town Bidnezz »

HD is weak to me i no ill catch shit for that but the best new rapper in the bay is joe blow he way better then HD anyday
[youtube][/youtube]
[youtube][/youtube]
BayAryan

Unread post by BayAryan »

u niggas crazy saying HD weak...joe blow is tight to me hes one of my favorites out right now but when it comes to rapping skills HD better easy. he does have some terrible songs sometimes tho. ill say blow has more good songs but u cant say HD cant rap. maybe u guys just caught some of his weak songs or something..check this shit out..
[youtube][/youtube]
[youtube][/youtube]
he got way more shit too dont sleep on H!
Last edited by BayAryan on Sun Feb 03, 2013 9:53 pm, edited 2 times in total.
BayAryan

for the record since i started this thread the only rule is nobody can get butthurt haha...nobody should take someone elses opinion personal, especially since its not even you anyone is taking about its just rappers (who im assuming none of u know personally). the point of this thread is to state your opinion, debate with everyone, and roast weak ass rappers lol. with that being said...if u dont like mac dre, KILL YASELF! :brains: haha jk
NorthernCaliMobbin

Unread post by NorthernCaliMobbin »

BayAryan wrote:u niggas crazy saying HD weak...joe blow is tight to me hes one of my favorites out right now but when it comes to rapping skills HD better easy. he does have some terrible songs sometimes tho. ill say blow has more good songs but u cant say HD cant rap. maybe u guys just caught some of his weak songs or something..check this shit out..
[youtube][/youtube]
[youtube][/youtube]
he got way more shit too dont sleep on H!
Thank u my nigga. Saved me sum typin.. I know everyone got they own opinion but I think hd one of the dopests out the bay rite now idk how niggaz say he weak haha
Town Bidnezz

HD is not better then joe blow any day of the week you gon slap blow shyt over HD.... Blow albums is killing HD.... and i will give HD this his influences in Rap are as he states

You go in on a lot of recycled beats, but most of those beats aren’t from Bay Area rap songs.  Or even West Coast

.To tell you the truth, I didn’t grow up on a lot of local rappers. I did listen to Dogg Dound, Pac, and the rest of Death Row. I grew up listening Bone Thuggs, Dip Set, Cam’Ron, Jim Jones, Juelz, Hell Rell, were my favorite for a while. I grew up on the Philly niggas: Memphis Bleek, Beenie Siegel, Emilio Sparks, the whole State Property. TI from time to time. I fuck with Rick Ross and Meek Mills. That Dreamchasers mixtape. I’m listening to 2Chainz

Come on bruh lmao
[youtube][/youtube]
[youtube][/youtube]
doogie54

Unread post by doogie54 »

white girl mob sucks...based god sucks, but he be havin the BEST fuckin production for some odd reason..DB sucks

and i cant get over the fct that this nigga Okra ain't feelin Mac Dre..that shit comes as a true shocker bruh!!!

even my little square-ass meek mill/2 chainz/rick ross loving ass 12 year old cousins can get down with Dre..

and HD is dope, but he aint fuckin wit Blow..
BayAryan

lol i aint saying i like hd more than blow bc i dont but blow doesnt have lyrical skills like hd. the thing that makes blow appealing is his realness. as far as skills go, hd would rap circles around blow if u dont think so then ur either not listening the right way and u should just listen to the radio lol or ur being biased toward blow bc ur his fan and u aint keeping it real which defeats the whole purpose of listening to people like blow. but its not always about skills or lyrical ability obviously. look at rich for example. theres no way u could say he has bars compared to a lot of other rappers but he has a huge fan base and people love him for his realness more than anything. people like taj he spitz and shady nate are examples of people who actually gas with good ass bars and they arent as popular as people like philthy who arent lyrical. i know some of u guys are gonna throw a fit cuz i just said that rich doesnt spit but whatever lol i like rich and blow they are both 2 of my favorites right now but all im saying is their styles arent lyrical
Town Bidnezz

HD aint got dumb flows if we gon talk lyrical yukmouth or even db who i dnt like but has flows would go round HD. Dell balance zion I thats what i listn to if im looking for lyrical rappers i listnd to hd i dunno whays all the hype about dude he average at best
[youtube][/youtube]
[youtube][/youtube]