HAPPY BIRTHDAY MAC DRE!

Talk About Anything On Your Mind
Dankaroma

Re: HAPPY BIRTHDAY MAC DRE!

Unread post by Dankaroma »

Wow that would be some serious fuck ass shit. I hope in my lifetime I can get to hear the complete catalog of Tupac , Dj Screw and Mac Dre there was just 3 new tapes released of Screw bout 3 months ago, I hella waitin for one of em to have a Mac dre song on there so far I heard Screw, screw Mac Mall Mob Figaz first album with rydah, husalah, jacka, celly Cel, E40, B-legit the whole click, Richie Rich, Spice 1, Yukmouth. Prolly a few others I cant recall. I hope he got to do one Mac Dre track but Dre was in prison during the time Mac Mall collaborated with 2pac on that Ghetto Theme, so Screw may never got to peep Dre's music. The best part of Screws mixes for me is when he talks in the song about real ass shit, pain, bullshit ass piggers, I love hearing how he viewed this society. This one of the dopest tracks I never heard from Mac Dre until about 5 months ago [youtube][/youtube] How much more of Mac Dre music is like this this the shit I need, that real kamikaze rapping tryna tap in to somethin' without rapin the land in this place where the "rich"man dont give a damn for a quick buck he'll have a whole society stuck....what the fuck. Will we ever change or will we just remain some muthafuckin pawns in this dirty ass game. So Treal. Happy Birthday Andre Hicks got fucked up for ya on saturday cuddie.