Fat Tone & Mac Dre

Talk About Anything On Your Mind
BaySlap420

Re: Fat Tone & Mac Dre

Unread post by BaySlap420 »

@Abu Thanks man. Your the shit. Great info guys. Sucks there both not with us anymore. Sad shit.....

@Abu - I'm only like half way so far on reading of that fat tone shit. very interesting like you said homie. Tone didn't e even kill mac dre from what cops said. that the fucked up part about it. This shit about minister is extra weird too.
lungsfull

Unread post by lungsfull »

Dankaroma wrote:From what I seen and heard it was a government hit. Straight up Mac Dre had too much power and influence over people so they killed him, I also think that his so called homies help set it up too which I hope not but all the interviews from Mac Mall to j-diggs just don't coincide with what happened they always saying different shit or "I dont want to really get into it that was my cuddie" really similar to 2pac murder how the outlawz had a hand in not reaching out to Pac on that last night trying to reach him when Pac was frantically trying to get in contact with the Outlawz. I find it strange how people are trying to say that diggs was never apart of the romper room gang which would entail that diggs was never really down with Dre like he wants us to think. They say Mac Dre had a driver then Dre didnt have a driver. Someone really needs to dig in the files and try to figure out what happened because to me it seemed his "cuddies" allowed his murder or actually had a part with setting him up. Oh yeah mayne Mac Dres bitrthday in 8 days so uh ahhh get ta thizzing wit me :yee:
Closest ones bring ya to your demise should a paid atention when ya heard them lies.
Rest In Peace Andre Hicks yeah you had it mayne, THEY was so worried about their future that they had you slain.

i doubt the government really cared about mac dre its not like he really sold a lot of albums. why would diggs want to kill dre? if dre had snitched diggs would have got life in the feds. which ppl say diggs wasn't in the romper room gang? pretty sure he was.

:bill:
If something I posted is down message me.

BaySlap420

true cops r shady as fuck. There people just like anyone else. i have this cop who lives near me and i ain't gonna say nuttin else. just put it this way. cops are just fucked up and no different and think they can do whatever the fuck they want. especially the traffic biker cops. anyway thats a different story. I guess fat tone was some where else when dre died and his al by checked out from what i read but that could all be bs. From what i heard he was a suspect at one point. This says he never was a suspect.
lungsfull

the cops r the biggest shadiest gang in the country. they get away with shit all the time the DA only charges them like .00001% of the time.

Dankaroma

Unread post by Dankaroma »

Mac Dre was independant he built everything he had by his damn self the Government had a plan to knock of all independant artists Dj Screw, Mac Dre, Cougnut, Woodie just a few off the top I know that would of held it down and never would of sold out. They knew about them believe that, they seen the influence and power behind these individuals and decided that there a problem to the agenda THEY are pushing. This dont really have a significance but if you type "Jdiggs K" first thing is "jdiggs killed Mac Dre" so at least alot of people thought about him killing him, not that it proves anything tho.
lungsfull

just cause its been searched on google doesn't mean its true dj screw drank too much lean cougnut died in a car wreck the road killstons of people each year woodie killed himself his wife died that shit would fuck anybody up who knows why MD died he might have just fucked some haters bitch the government doesn't give a fuck about independent artist that don't even sell that many units. its easier to control the people with watered down bullshit like drake and kanye. if the government wanted to kill indy rappers im pretty sure ppl like brother ali or immortal technique would b higher on the list than MD Dre made party music. those guys make anti-government shit and r still alive.

and if I type jdiggs k into youtube i get j diggs knocks out dude

can u link me to one website with a legitimate discussion regarding the fact that diggs was EVER a POI in MD murder case

soto6nine

Unread post by soto6nine »

Shit i heard this story a long ass time ago back in like 04 when the whole shit happened and I ain't never heard it anywhere else so maybe its the real deal who knows tho, apparently Dre wasn't even supposed to be in the van when it got shot up. It was in MurderDog that they had two hotel rooms and they stopped at Dres first but instead of getting out he went on to the second hotel spot and dropped off more people, they were on their way back to dres hotel when the van got shot up on the highway, from what I heard they were after the dude who was driving who was from KC. What I heard was the driver was bugging the shit out of Dre and kept asking him to do songs or some shit so dudes were gonna get him and go to Dre like yo we took care of dude for you but ended up killing Dre instead.....shit could be just another rumor though so who knows, I don't wanna say no names but it came from a pretty reliable source though
*send me a message if my links go down*
Dankaroma

Unread post by Dankaroma »

Strange how the story from Thizz members say he had a chaperone then he didnt. Now Soto got me thinking Fat Tone could of been the orchestrator trying to get on Dre's good gracious, that had dude hit that turned out to be Mac Dre strictly speculation. How fucked tho if thats the case fucking guns mayne ya'll need to know your damn targets. I look at Mac Dre similarly to what John Lennon was kinda talking about coming together at least in the bay organizing a group of people similar minded militia and you know Mac Dre had that power to bring artists together at least I believe so, it was his charisma the Government was after the fact he could of organized a whole state damn near to be on the same page thats why they would of killed him the sheer influence he had on this (THIZZ) nation.
soto6nine

Unread post by soto6nine »

Link to the murderdog issue with a special feature dedicated to Mac Dre

http://my.texterity.com/murderdogmagazi ... =210#pg210
*send me a message if my links go down*
BaySlap420

thanks @soto. Good read.