I guess its official....

Talk About Anything On Your Mind
lungsfull

Re: I guess its official....

Unread post by lungsfull »

Lil Bruce is still on the run right?
If something I posted is down message me.

Dankaroma

Unread post by Dankaroma »

sucks major ass for Dubee too
soto6nine

Unread post by soto6nine »

nope little bruce got caught off top
*send me a message if my links go down*
BaySlap420

Unread post by BaySlap420 »

fuck man. fuckin fedz. what a mess. Someone is going to end up gettin killed over this shit. I really hope they get the factss right b4 they start bustin down doors and shit. That shit that happened to fat tone was some bull shit. I wish that dude would of never went to las vegas. That dude was sick as fuck but that mixtape made him look real bad. I just don't want to see anymore rappers dead over talk like that situation. Since psd is in a bad one right now with the whole family. PSD probably hidin out big time. Thanks for keepin us updated homie.
DEV

Unread post by DEV »

Lol @ "CS-4" Smh. Can't believe Dubee & others are sitting in prison cuz of PSD getting caught with all those pills. What a fuccin rat. Thats ridiculous.
DEV

Unread post by DEV »

Dre probably rollin over in his grave, Cuz he the one that basically brought PSD in from the beginning with cutthoat commitee!! Dubee was even in it with him!! shits sick.
DEV

Unread post by DEV »

BaySlap420 wrote:Ya this psd, miami & the other 38 peeps who were friends with thizz all on lock down except psd. hmmm. either he payed the fedz off like they said hus did to serve less time or i don't know. we really don't know what went down but it does sound kinda sketchy to me. i really hope psd didn't do all that. I feel bad for miami the most. Gonna miss that guy. He was funny as hell.
Aint nobody ever paying the feds off bro..EVER. Hus never payed feds, T.I. never paid feds, PSD never paid feds. They all might of paid top dollar for a better lawyer that was in good with prosecutors..that helped them get less time because they had all writtin statements on someone dealing with something. My homie doin 22 in feds for conspiracy & they told him he would of got like 6 years if he would of gave up some info.. :dolph:
DEV

Unread post by DEV »

I just heard on the news though that Obama had put something forward to either release drug crimes in Feds or to shorten their sentences. I heard he changed something that will help all drug crimes that are federal too.
DEV

Unread post by DEV »

DEV wrote:I just heard on the news though that Obama had put something forward to either release drug crimes in Feds or to shorten their sentences. I heard he changed something that will help all drug crimes that are federal too.

Free GAP btw.. & Ren Fetti!! both in feds.
doogie54

Unread post by doogie54 »

[youtube][/youtube]