What Up!

Introduce Yourself..
white rushin

What Up!

Unread post by white rushin »

I Go Back In The Bay Rap Scene Since Circa 87' And I Don't Mean I Was Born In 87 IMean I've Been Buyn Records Since Then. I Bought Tapes Out Of Trunks And At Stores Like Stop,Look & Listen, Amoeba, Rasputin, Rock Bottom Iron Horse, Aquarius, Streetlight, The Last Record Store, Dimple And Countless Others. In The 90's I Bought Tapes & CD's Off The Street On Telegraph From Hobo Junction, Living Legends, Kirby Dominant, Extra Prolific, Z-Man, King Koncepts, Kemetic Suns, Fundamentals, Bas-1, And Of All People Duke From Darkroom Familia. But Seriously Who Gives A Shit. :pac:
RAVAGE

Re: What Up!

Unread post by RAVAGE »

sup!
Streetz
BOSS

Unread post by Streetz »

white rushin wrote:I Go Back In The Bay Rap Scene Since Circa 87' And I Don't Mean I Was Born In 87 IMean I've Been Buyn Records Since Then. I Bought Tapes Out Of Trunks And At Stores Like Stop,Look & Listen, Amoeba, Rasputin, Rock Bottom Iron Horse, Aquarius, Streetlight, The Last Record Store, Dimple And Countless Others. In The 90's I Bought Tapes & CD's Off The Street On Telegraph From Hobo Junction, Living Legends, Kirby Dominant, Extra Prolific, Z-Man, King Koncepts, Kemetic Suns, Fundamentals, Bas-1, And Of All People Duke From Darkroom Familia. But Seriously Who Gives A Shit. :pac:

yessir
very good to have more vets on board

much love bro an welcome to the site
RAVAGE

Unread post by RAVAGE »

im new 2 but welcome!
Streetz
BOSS

Unread post by Streetz »

all good ravage much love bro welcome to the site as well bro