WTF is Ragemp3 and how does it work?

Talk About Anything On Your Mind
IceCREAMman707

WTF is Ragemp3 and how does it work?

Unread post by IceCREAMman707 »

I'm guessing this is the site but how do u download shit from it?

http://www.mp3kingz.org/
IceCREAMman707

Re: WTF is Ragemp3 and how does it work?

Unread post by IceCREAMman707 »

oh ok thx for the info because i see when people upload there albums there is always ragemp3 at the end
soto6nine

Re: WTF is Ragemp3 and how does it work?

Unread post by soto6nine »

ragemp3 is a name of a group, also called scenes or warez. The rips from these groups are usually referred to as Group Rips. These are different groups that rip and upload all kinds of things including movies, software, magazines and obviously CDs as well. ragemp3 is actually the name of just one group and when you see that at the end of a CD they are basically just putting their stamp on it saying that the group ragemp3 ripped this CD. But there are a million different groups out there. You can't download anything from mp3kingz its basically just a database to show you what new albums have been ripped and released online and which groups have done it. The biggest group that I have noticed that rips west coast shit is a group called CR it says that it stands for chemical reaction but i've also seen them use it for cali rap as well. I got a thread on Group Rips in this section as well.
*send me a message if my links go down*