Re: new people posting very little?

Unread post by Town Bidnezz »

Posted hella shyt enjoy b4 the links go bad
[youtube][/youtube]
[youtube][/youtube]
sfcisco

Unread post by sfcisco »

DatNiggaVlad wrote:Leachers help keep the links up. I don't know about you guys, but I don't like the idea of having to re-up my links every single week because of lack of downloads (it's bad enough that they get deleted due to copywrite). Some of those leachers are gonna have to request an album sooner or later, and that's something they can't do without contributing.
Oh Yeah Fo Sho!
[youtube]<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/u4laD3LNCX0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>[/youtube]
Streetz
BOSS

Unread post by Streetz »

DatNiggaVlad wrote:Leachers help keep the links up. I don't know about you guys, but I don't like the idea of having to re-up my links every single week because of lack of downloads (it's bad enough that they get deleted due to copywrite). Some of those leachers are gonna have to request an album sooner or later, and that's something they can't do without contributing.
im feelin leechers keepin my shit alive cause im sick of reuppin shit tho for real
DatNiggaVlad

Unread post by DatNiggaVlad »

Now if only to solve the problem of links getting removed due to copywrite :D

Try sites that are based in foreign countries that don't let the US push them around, like Russia. Those countries don't give a fuck about copywrite, and they ain't gonna remove your links.
Streetz
BOSS

Unread post by Streetz »

Vlad link me to sum links nigga

plus im only talkin bout zippy wit that link not dyin shit it gives u 30 days but if a diff ip downloads it before that it gets another 30 thats wat we talkin bout nigga