Abu is gone be inactive for a while...

Talk About Anything On Your Mind
Kush

Re: Abu is gone be inactive for a while...

Unread post by Kush »

My Nigga Abu Get That Scrill Nigga Scrill Or Be Scrilled
:yoda: :yee: :mj: :dre: :arnold3:
doogie54

Unread post by doogie54 »

Upload some new music to the page dev..that diamond g and popper especially
doogie54

im still at this muthafuckin job corps,im finna start my internship next week wit this pharmacy tech bullshit..im finna be in a room full of pills in no time..im in the process of becoming a legal drug dealer..and i been so sidetracked with all this bullshit i got goin on down here..i forgot to call my mama on her bday :cry:
doogie54

the main albums i been listening to down here is both of those cop heavy gangs..all of job blow albums (except fpr Blow Out the mixtape..because that file was fucked up when i tried to download it)..hella mac dre..young devi fly gangsta mixtape..F.A....young bossi the town album..marvaless album wiccked and ready made..the popper's first album the turning point..fat tone..HD album no days off and some other shit...

im tryna get this niggas down here to fuck wit it..but they so stuck on chief keef, rich homie quan, future, rocko..and all these old trap-house-beat sounding ass niggas that sound like fuckin gucci mane...i dont know what these niggas be on bruh
doogie54

and i swear all these job corps computers is government property, so like 97% of any website you can think of is blocked..but for SOME reason...TBS is not fuckin blocked at all..and i fuckin love it
Kush

Unread post by Kush »

They Need To Get Up On Rich NOW and Fort Wayne Niggas And Akron Niggas
doogie54

Kush wrote:They Need To Get Up On Rich NOW and Fort Wayne Niggas And Akron Niggas
NOW!!!!! and now this dude is this muthafuckin class is in trouble for constantly sayin "Nigger" and shit..this nigga think he uncle ruckus
doogie54

i cant log into facebook on these computers..but if you reading this Dev, whats up with the youtube page bruh??

i logged into it on one of my niggas phones up here and saw that alotta the videos was erased, the subcribers was at like 138 ppl and the password is changed now..

keep ya boy up to date
Kush

Unread post by Kush »

Abu wrote:i cant log into facebook on these computers..but if you reading this Dev, whats up with the youtube page bruh??

i logged into it on one of my niggas phones up here and saw that alotta the videos was erased, the subcribers was at like 138 ppl and the password is changed now..

keep ya boy up to date
We Don't Know What Happened Punk Ass Google Keep Changing Shit And Fuckin Shit Up That's What Happened Nigga Fuck Them Pussy Ass Niggas
lungsfull

Unread post by lungsfull »

Kush wrote:
Abu wrote:i cant log into facebook on these computers..but if you reading this Dev, whats up with the youtube page bruh??

keep ya boy up to date
We Don't Know What Happened Punk Ass Google Keep Changing Shit And Fuckin Shit Up That's What Happened Nigga Fuck Them Pussy Ass Niggas

man fuck google im locked out of my gmail account cuz it says my passwords wrong wtf i didnt ever change it

:bill:
If something I posted is down message me.