Joe Blow Locked Up

Talk About Anything On Your Mind
Milk

Joe Blow Locked Up

Unread post by Milk »

Apparently joe blow is down and out right now?? On his insta gram his sister posted something saying they need help getting bail or some thing... Free the cutty joe blow #MOB
DEV

Re: Joe Blow Locked Up

Unread post by DEV »

Milk wrote:Apparently joe blow is down and out right now?? On his insta gram his sister posted something saying they need help getting bail or some thing... Free the cutty joe blow #MOB

Whattt anyone else know what's up with this
trealkikz

Unread post by trealkikz »

Siccness forum got more info...
Misterious-G

Unread post by Misterious-G »

post that shit then nuggah!
[youtube][/youtube]
Ghetto Prime

Unread post by Ghetto Prime »

So far from what I've read on siccness its just the same info that's posted here as far as his sister posting a messsage on instagram that he's locked up and needs support and besides that, its just cats over there bickering about how stupid it is to contribute money towards his bail and or books especially considering all the big money talk he comes with in his music. I.E. So many cars I don't know where to park them, running out of places to hide money, burry it in the backyard, etc.....I don't really think his sister is up on Instagram beggin for no money and its unclear why Blow is locked. I think we'll unfortunately have to chill for a minute and wait for more details. Currently, @ least from internet reports it does appear that he is locked and dealing with some tuff issues. Free Blow and I know all of us up here will be wishing him the best and hoping he'll return home soon.
Daynkaroma

Unread post by Daynkaroma »

Aint nuthin bout what happened just a bunch of bitches talking shit? :40:
Ghetto Prime

What up, Daynk I see u. As a known and respected journalist in the community I won't personally say its a bunch of bitches talking shit, lol. Shouts to Siccness. As of last night (Eastern Time) no info regarding why, when and what the fucks REALLY going on in regard to Blow being locked up has been made public. Its TBS till my casket drops and as more info on this becomes public, I'll be sure to post, as I'm sure everyone one else will too. Best wishes to Blow, his family and the whole Artist Records staff. One.
Milk

Unread post by Milk »

^^ truth.. All they did was hate/gossip like a bunch of bitches trying to "make fun of me" for relaying info about his sis asking for bail money.. Them niggas on sickness act like a group of fags, nobody saying shit @ the actual message of the post.. They rather talk shit and act like I'm sum weirdo for posting joe blow locked, an saying I hope he gets free... What type of grown men make fun of another man incarcerated?? That ain't funny!! Your damn right I hope this nig gets out soon .. I ain't ashamed 2 say he my fav rapper, I'd definitely be upset if he has to sit down for a second. I fucc wit THEBAYSLAPS tuff. I consider myself TBS 4 Life.. Definitely a Real Nigga forum. Ain't no fags havin a circle jerk over here
DANOTE

Unread post by DANOTE »

Milk wrote:I fucc wit THEBAYSLAPS tuff. I consider myself TBS 4 Life.. Definitely a Real Nigga forum. Ain't no fags havin a circle jerk over here

:bump:
Ghetto Prime

U already know, Milk. U did the right thing and u are TBS 4 Life, bro! Free Blow all muthafuckin day! It's very much unlikely that he got locked on some dishonorable type shit. My best guess (only speculation of course) would be he got booked on something drug related.