PHILTHY RICH & LIL RUE NOT BEEFN ANYMORE JUMP ON MOB WIRE

Talk About Anything On Your Mind
Town Bidnezz

PHILTHY RICH & LIL RUE NOT BEEFN ANYMORE JUMP ON MOB WIRE

Unread post by Town Bidnezz »

[youtube][/youtube]
http://thebayslaps.com/viewtopic.php?f=39&t=13040

Lets rewind for a moment, fans may remember Livewire Records recording duo Lil Blood & Lil Rue?
Outside of the rest of the roster the two in particular had as they would coin that “Heroin Flow”. Standing out on every Livewire Records release Lil Rue with fellow label mates was starting to gain more of the peoples interest. Hailing from Ice City also known as the North Pole, The North side of Oakland to be exact, Lil Rue released several noticeable projects while with the label.

In the year 2011 Rue would get into a riff with several label mates including Lil Blood & Philthy Rich. What was an in home incident  eventually spilled over into the social media where both Philthy Rich & Lil Rue would end up shedding light of the story in a tell all interview.

The interview would reveal that Lil Rue was no longer apart of The Livewire Empire and moving on with his musical ventures .
Lil Rue would later reveal he would be joining The Jacka and his imprint “Artist Records”, where Rue has just release his brand new album the “Dead End”. Despite the fall out and time since the incident occurred, The saying “Time Heals All Woulds” may just hold some truth it or is it just Grown men letting go of the bullshit? It seems that the two artist has indeed put the past behind them and was seen earlier in the week via Instagram in the studio working together.

[youtube][/youtube]
[youtube][/youtube]
Town Bidnezz

Re: PHILTHY RICH & LIL RUE NOT BEEFN ANYMORE JUMP ON MOB WIR

What i wonder is philthy gon leave livewire soon as his contract up or will he stay with the wire???? I say he should follow rue lead & bounce
[youtube][/youtube]
[youtube][/youtube]
pdog57

Unread post by pdog57 »

ChiefChoke@Hoe wrote:What i wonder is philthy gon leave livewire soon as his contract up or will he stay with the wire???? I say he should follow rue lead & bounce
yea but lil rue aint shit really though, atleast with livewire hes got something more stable and established
Town Bidnezz

Yeah but it seem like everybody from the wire got tgey own thang going on rite
[youtube][/youtube]
[youtube][/youtube]