Yukmouth clears the air on Mac Dre (8-21-12)

doogie54

Yukmouth clears the air on Mac Dre (8-21-12)

Unread post by doogie54 »

Yukmouth breaks down what really was said after a snippet of this interview was posted to the net where he elaborated on how Mac Dre gained his success on SmokeAlotRadio

[youtube][/youtube]

http://blogtalk.vo.llnwd.net/o23/show/3 ... 648333.mp3
[youtube][/youtube]
p1mpcl1n1c

Re: Yukmouth clears the air on Mac Dre (8-21-12)

Unread post by p1mpcl1n1c »

:yoda: Good Shit ABU this was a good one I like these that you post man good Job man in case no ones let you know yet. Yuk Kills Me Ive Listened too this Vato My Whole Life even when he was w the Luniz I Dug His Flow and style over Numbs and look @ Yuk now He's Still doing it putting other MC's on to The Game~! Yuk is Like Bo Loco 2 me they are Both the reason why we have this kick ass music 2day in my own opinion my name Is p1mpcl1n1c & this is My Opinion~! nah~! { remember that old School mac mall my opinion that shit was money~!}
þ1MþÇ∟1Ñ1Ç
[youtube][/youtube]
doogie54

Re: Yukmouth clears the air on Mac Dre (8-21-12)

Unread post by doogie54 »

p1mpcl1n1c wrote::yoda: Good Shit ABU this was a good one I like these that you post man good Job man in case no ones let you know yet. Yuk Kills Me Ive Listened too this Vato My Whole Life even when he was w the Luniz I Dug His Flow and style over Numbs and look @ Yuk now He's Still doing it putting other MC's on to The Game~! Yuk is Like Bo Loco 2 me they are Both the reason why we have this kick ass music 2day in my own opinion my name Is p1mpcl1n1c & this is My Opinion~! nah~! { remember that old School mac mall my opinion that shit was money~!}
i'll post some more of these SmokeAlotRadio episoes when i get the chance..i stumbled upon one episode the other week from 2009 that Jacka and Berner on it promoting Drought season 2..really good shit bro, some of the best episodes are the Cellski episode, Scarface, San Quinn and homewrecka episode where they went in on mess and the Guce episode where he was talkin bout that whole Mic Snatching shit :dolph: