George Zimmerman not guilty...

Talk About Anything On Your Mind
DannyBo

Re: George Zimmerman not guilty...

Unread post by DannyBo »

DatNiggaVlad wrote:
DannyBo wrote:
Except for the HUGE fact that the dispatcher told him over and over again NOT to follow Trayvon yet he did.... Neighboorhood watch is supposed to do just that "WATCH" they are told to call police anytime there is any suspicious activity, not strap up go outside and follow somebody in there car then follow them on foot and end up pulling the weapon and killing the kid. I mean, this guy is over 200lbs and was worried about an unarmed teenage kid who looks like he might be pushing 150lb "killing" him when he shouldn't have been following him in the first fucking place. FUCK ZIMMERMAN, FUCK HIS ATTORNEY & MOST OF ALL FUCK THE COURT SYSTEM & EACH AND EVERY LAST PIECE OF SHIT SCUMBAG ON THAT JURY (all females, makes sense) .....

Good luck hiding ur ass for the rest of your life Zimmerman......
1) There is no proof that he continued to follow Trayvon after he did
2) Zimmerman gained weight. And the photos that they keep showing of Travyon are from years ago, I heard that he was at least 6' at the time of the incident
3) If Trayvon was, in fact, trying to beat Zimmerman to death, would it be right for Zimmerman to shoot him?

1. He wasn't supposed to follow his ass in the first place
2. Who gives a fuck
3. Fuck Zimmerman, his family & everybody else that has anything to do with this case.
lungsfull

Unread post by lungsfull »

I love how ppl r protesting and saying fuck police. Lol for once the cops had nothing to do with any of this
If something I posted is down message me.

Duce

Unread post by Duce »

I agree with a lot of what 'DannyBo' wrote.

If he does what he's told to do, this never happens. If he doesn't have a pistol in his poccet, this never happens.
Most people are bitches when it truly comes down to it. You've taken self defense classes and have a weapon. Yet you get out of your vehicle... which as WE ALL know, you were instructed NOT to do. Then you get your ass kicced! Good... that's what you deserve! Let's not put race into this at all.... Let's just use the "Common Sense" factor... I'm walking down the street and realize I'm being followed. Then this person, who has no reason to be following me in the first place. Then decides to approach me? Now none of us know what was said or done that lead to them fighting. So I'll jump to the fight... Now, you're a grown ass man still in your twenty's and you get worked over by a 17 year old boy.... So you shoot him?
As I've even read on here, some people say GZ was getting worked over so of course he was afraid for his life. So that justifies his actions. Everyone is entitled their own opinion... I have no problem with that. I do have questions tho'.....
1) No Pistol, do you get out of your ride in the first place?
2) Why is it you couldn't take the whippin' you got like a man, especially since you instigated it in the first place?
3) You couldn't shoot him in the leg or arm? Somewhere that may not have been fatal....
There's more but, I will leave it at that for now.....
DatNiggaVlad

Unread post by DatNiggaVlad »

Duce wrote:I agree with a lot of what 'DannyBo' wrote.

If he does what he's told to do, this never happens. If he doesn't have a pistol in his poccet, this never happens.
Most people are bitches when it truly comes down to it. You've taken self defense classes and have a weapon. Yet you get out of your vehicle... which as WE ALL know, you were instructed NOT to do. Then you get your ass kicced! Good... that's what you deserve! Let's not put race into this at all.... Let's just use the "Common Sense" factor... I'm walking down the street and realize I'm being followed. Then this person, who has no reason to be following me in the first place. Then decides to approach me? Now none of us know what was said or done that lead to them fighting. So I'll jump to the fight... Now, you're a grown ass man still in your twenty's and you get worked over by a 17 year old boy.... So you shoot him?
As I've even read on here, some people say GZ was getting worked over so of course he was afraid for his life. So that justifies his actions. Everyone is entitled their own opinion... I have no problem with that. I do have questions tho'.....
1) No Pistol, do you get out of your ride in the first place?
2) Why is it you couldn't take the whippin' you got like a man, especially since you instigated it in the first place?
3) You couldn't shoot him in the leg or arm? Somewhere that may not have been fatal....
There's more but, I will leave it at that for now.....

I personally said that I think GZ is just as at fault as Trevor Martin. Again, there was no proof that GZ continued to follow TM after he was told not to. According to his testimony, he went to check the check the exact address of the apartment to tell the cops, and was returning to the truck when the whole thing happened. If TM was whipping him the way he described, he probably didn't have much time to think. Then again, maybe it was his intention to kill TM the whole time. We don't know much of what happened, but one thing's for sure, TM was definitely whoopin on his ass. So I'll stick to them both being at fault, Zimmerman for following him in the first place (possibly with the hope of stirring shit up), and Trevor for whoopin on his ass (if you notice someone following you, you go ask him what the fuck is his problem, you don't just start swinging away at him, and especially saying you're gonna kill his ass). Again, this whole thing was driven by race, and that's the only reason it made it into the news. Black dudes kill each other everyday, and they kill witnesses, too, so the court can't do shit to convict them. I don't hear nobody complaining about that..all they complain about is cops. Thugs are killin thugs and each other's families, hitting innocent victims because of mistaken identity, stray bullets hitting babies and shit...but it's always the cops' fault. ZM killed TM, so fools in Oakland started destroying businesses of people who have nothing to do with it, and saying fuck the police even though the police had nothing to do with it either.
Misterious-G

Unread post by Misterious-G »

thats the hyphy movement go stupid go dumb
[youtube][/youtube]
lungsfull

Unread post by lungsfull »

Banks stealing from the government while student loan rates doubled last week, mass unemployment, corporations paying like shit thr employees need food stamps, government spying on the world illegally, huge growing gap between rich and poor, and a jury trial that didn't go the way ppl felt it should is what brings them out to protest. Smh America is acting like the mostly uninformed group of idiots they are. Half those idiots clogging golden gate should have just jumped.
If something I posted is down message me.

DatNiggaVlad

lungsfull wrote:Banks stealing from the government while student loan rates doubled last week, mass unemployment, corporations paying like shit thr employees need food stamps, government spying on the world illegally, huge growing gap between rich and poor, and a jury trial that didn't go the way ppl felt it should is what brings them out to protest. Smh America is acting like the mostly uninformed group of idiots they are. Half those idiots clogging golden gate should have just jumped.

This.
DatNiggaVlad

Kush

Unread post by Kush »

FUCC ZIMMERMAN BITCH ASS HOPE HE GETS LOCKED UP FOR SUM DUMB SHIT
:yoda: :yee: :mj: :dre: :arnold3:
DatNiggaVlad

Kush wrote:FUCC ZIMMERMAN BITCH ASS HOPE HE GETS LOCKED UP FOR SUM DUMB SHIT
Hahaha, that idiot did get locked up for some dumb shit. Looks like he really is as fucked up as we thought.