NEW YEARS RESOLUTION???

Talk About Anything On Your Mind
DEV

Re: NEW YEARS RESOLUTION???

Unread post by DEV »

beastmode wrote:mine is to just get back up on my feet and stay free...
my nigga beastmode, glad to see you bro hope u doin alright
beastmode

Unread post by beastmode »

shit aint been easy my internet got shut off trying to get the bill caught up so i can put in work and re-up my links.. it takes a hour just to download a album off this wifi teather bullshit. but ill get there and when i do please believe im going all out.. props to all you new ma fuckas doing work i see you and keep up the good work that's what we on here for.. but dont forget to support the real artist and never support fake ass artist because if you do we gotta here it day in and out.
doogie54

Unread post by doogie54 »

beastmode wrote:shit aint been easy my internet got shut off trying to get the bill caught up so i can put in work and re-up my links.. it takes a hour just to download a album off this wifi teather bullshit. but ill get there and when i do please believe im going all out.. props to all you new ma fuckas doing work i see you and keep up the good work that's what we on here for.. but dont forget to support the real artist and never support fake ass artist because if you do we gotta here it day in and out.
good to see you back in the mix fuckin wit it my nigga.. :dolph: