Sup wid it

Introduce Yourself..
Vicbreh

Re: Sup wid it

Unread post by Vicbreh »

Dev wrote:
Californiabruh wrote:
Kush wrote:What's Good My Nigga
sup breh been a minute see u doin coo and active :yee: .. how many posts till i get to PM my old buddies and get my BOT stripes back? anyway props to the admins whats good OG MISTERIOS G
you cant pm anyone?? Lol wtf. are you serious?
yep i feel like nobody here.. owww... i got my request deleted.. i cant pm anyone.... lost my stripes on these here sites.. :cry:
Vicbreh

Unread post by Vicbreh »

BayArea51 wrote:
Californiabruh wrote:sup OG ZODIAC this thasicc from BOT :yee: :jack:
thats wussup famo !! :yoda:

[youtube][/youtube]

or welcome to that new new :jacka: :yee:

damn miss them bot days .. Krobar... WB..... Feti...... VYLLN......... anyhoo whats new here tho who's still up here
DEV

Unread post by DEV »

Feti :pac2:
DEV

Unread post by DEV »

The reason you couldn't pm anyone is because its turned off for newly registered users..After 3 posts you aren't a new user anymore. And you can be part of this group if you want, all up to you really. Bot is gone bro, sorry to say. And sad really that all the top people from bot don't come around. I never said they couldn't, They are all mad at me for starting a new site when there wasn't one?? They should be thanking me instead they talk all bad on me. Fuck em.
Vicbreh

Unread post by Vicbreh »

Dev wrote:The reason you couldn't pm anyone is because its turned off for newly registered users..After 3 posts you aren't a new user anymore. And you can be part of this group if you want, all up to you really. Bot is gone bro, sorry to say. And sad really that all the top people from bot don't come around. I never said they couldn't, They are all mad at me for starting a new site when there wasn't one?? They should be thanking me instead they talk all bad on me. Fuck em.
i aint mad at cha! this is v.2 of TBS right, still gotta give it to ya for keepin rap forums alive Dev breh
DEV

Unread post by DEV »

Californiabruh wrote:
Dev wrote:The reason you couldn't pm anyone is because its turned off for newly registered users..After 3 posts you aren't a new user anymore. And you can be part of this group if you want, all up to you really. Bot is gone bro, sorry to say. And sad really that all the top people from bot don't come around. I never said they couldn't, They are all mad at me for starting a new site when there wasn't one?? They should be thanking me instead they talk all bad on me. Fuck em.
i aint mad at cha! this is v.2 of TBS right, still gotta give it to ya for keepin rap forums alive Dev breh
Hell yeah, we had a dope ass site hooked up for a while from February last year until December.. Then VBulletin wanted to start being some lames and fuckin with me on legal shit. This shit right here is doing pretty decent, people are hella active lately.
BayArea51

Unread post by BayArea51 »

where is Feti and Yogi Image WB and everyone else aint on here? :bill: they gotta be lerking :magic:

Top OG Zodi is here :yoda:
DEV

Unread post by DEV »

BayArea51 wrote:where is Feti and Yogi Image WB and everyone else aint on here? :bill: they gotta be lerking :magic:

WB is around here and there, hes on here as Lurk The Jerk. Idk what happened to E he was around and then just disappeared. Vinny was around and then just stopped fuckin with us.
BayArea51

Unread post by BayArea51 »

Dev wrote:
BayArea51 wrote:where is Feti and Yogi Image WB and everyone else aint on here? :bill: they gotta be lerking :magic:

WB is around here and there, hes on here as Lurk The Jerk. Idk what happened to E he was around and then just disappeared. Vinny was around and then just stopped fuckin with us.

damn famo :gpm: