WHAT TV SHOWS YOU WATCHING???

Talk About Anything On Your Mind
doogie54

WHAT TV SHOWS YOU WATCHING???

Unread post by doogie54 »

Seeing as how I'm unemployed, I got hella free time on my hands too sit on my ass and watch my auntie's free cable. Not too mention this wonderful thing that we call "The Internet" allows me too download entire series at the click of a mouse. That being said, I done invested my time in hella shows that become addictive after you really start too get into em.

I can't wait for Sons of Anarchy to come back on TV, Season 5 just ended a few months ago and it was filled with all kinda crazy shit.

[youtube][/youtube]

I recently just finished watching all 5 seasons of The Wire all over again..my little cousin got me hooked on this Dexter show..i just finished the first 2 seasons of The Sopranos..i just started fuckin with this Californication show..my other little cousin put me up on Game of Thrones and I recently finished season 1 of Boardwalk Empire..

One of these days i plan on getting around too watching The Walking Dead, I hear Shane talk about how dope that show is..
Last edited by doogie54 on Wed Jan 09, 2013 1:07 am, edited 1 time in total.
Streetz
BOSS

Re: WHAT TV SHOWS YOU WATCHING???

Unread post by Streetz »

im fuckin wit the wire right now for the 10th time
doogie54

OG Big JonStreetz wrote:im fuckin wit the wire right now for the 10th time
Season 4 of that show is my favorite nigga..when Chris and Snoop was knocking all them niggas off and throwing they asses im them vacant houses..and Marlo is a cold-hearted ass muthafucka
Streetz
BOSS

Unread post by Streetz »

them vacabt houses is that shit

that sopranos is dope

my cuzzin always talkin bout dexter im bout to check for it

nvr fucked wit that soa yet either
lungsfull

Unread post by lungsfull »

:lookdown:

[youtube][/youtube]
If something I posted is down message me.

calliope

Unread post by calliope »

Abu wrote:
Season 4 of that show is my favorite nigga..when Chris and Snoop was knocking all them niggas off and throwing they asses im them vacant houses..and Marlo is a cold-hearted ass muthafucka
best show ever. season 4.....best season. breaking bad is dope, too.
doogie54

calliope wrote:
Abu wrote:
best show ever. season 4.....best season. breaking bad is dope, too.
Hell yea, season 4 was the shit too see how Naymond turned out to be a big-ass punk..unlike his pops Wee-Bey..Randy got labeled as a snitch, Mike became a cold-blooded killer with snoop and chris..

And I always loved Breaking Bad, but the last time I really had time to sit back and watch it was during the middle of the 2nd season..im way out of the loop nowadays..
doogie54

Re: comprar ghd baratas

Evangelineups wrote:ge breakers top schools pr12 marvel v s orbitor simulator pic c rizzoli publications nike total 90 jeremy lin shoes
professional video sales jht525 panasonic cooker replica designer clothing seashells for sale comprar ghd originales
infocus lp600 negative ion mv940rm styling heads super mario 2 Knife collecting cellulite lotion canon psc 60 induro premiums plus 锘縖url=http://www.longchampaustraliaonsale.com/]Longchamp Tote[/url]
padre pio sat tv for pc nya rodolfo phone software for mac

FUCK YOU SPAMMER!!!!
calliope

Unread post by calliope »

Season 4 of that show is my favorite nigga..when Chris and Snoop was knocking all them niggas off and throwing they asses im them vacant houses..and Marlo is a cold-hearted ass muthafucka[/quote]

best show ever. season 4.....best season. breaking bad is dope, too.[/quote]

Hell yea, season 4 was the shit too see how Naymond turned out to be a big-ass punk..unlike his pops Wee-Bey..Randy got labeled as a snitch, Mike became a cold-blooded killer with snoop and chris..

And I always loved Breaking Bad, but the last time I really had time to sit back and watch it was during the middle of the 2nd season..im way out of the loop nowadays..[/quote]

I know I've talked The Wire wit you before Abu. You know your shit. I could talk it to death, but regarding the 4 kids......notice how Randy comes from a house where his Mom does everything she can to keep Randy on the straight and narrow....with very different results. Then you have Naymond as a contrast....Mom is trying to make him a soldier like Pops with....once again, very different results. The theme with Randy and Naymond is environment and upbringing does not determine all. There is always that sneaky bitch called circumstance. Adversley, you have Michael and Dukie, who are indeed, very much products of their environment, with, once again, very different responses to said environment.
Such a great show with so much depth and scope. And my fav character is still Snoop. She is such a bad-ass.
Milk

Unread post by Milk »

Amish mafia, drugs inc, ancient aliens, bamazon, Bering sea gold, first 48, border wars, wtc.. Mostly History or Discovery channel.