Joe Blow Laid Up In The Hospital

Talk About Anything On Your Mind
DannyBo

Re: Joe Blow Laid Up In The Hospital

Unread post by DannyBo »

Pretty sure it's Gauze covering a wound. Looks like there's a little blood on the corner under his mouth, im sure we'll find out what the deal is soon. SK tweeted that Blow was getting out today so hopefully the nigs doin' good.
Streetz
BOSS

Unread post by Streetz »

he prob had a hole in his esophegus or however u spell it some shit like that
like it burnt up his throat type shit
p1mpcl1n1c

Unread post by p1mpcl1n1c »

it trips me out i heard track two off boy bigs album kush comas and codeine dreams
hes talking bout sip Lean till i -O D~ did he know this was about to happen? fuck thats
some thing else man has me all like????? I hope he gets back to spittin those sick ass bars
he talks about how rappin ron is the only one that could see him. I hope he last longer
its a shame what happened to Bad' NFluenz they were with out a doubt one of the best or best
of their time . I remember them on the dangerous crew album too short put out in 94
I just got the albumz from Bad N fluenz that old school G funk!
þ1MþÇ∟1Ñ1Ç
[youtube][/youtube]
doogie54

Unread post by doogie54 »

p1mpcl1n1c wrote:it trips me out i heard track two off boy bigs album kush comas and codeine dreams
hes talking bout sip Lean till i -O D~ did he know this was about to happen? fuck thats
some thing else man has me all like????? I hope he gets back to spittin those sick ass bars
he talks about how rappin ron is the only one that could see him. I hope he last longer
its a shame what happened to Bad' NFluenz they were with out a doubt one of the best or best
of their time . I remember them on the dangerous crew album too short put out in 94
I just got the albumz from Bad N fluenz that old school G funk!
[youtube][/youtube] thats one of the best tracks off that mixtape, but it took me forever to figure out what the instrumental was on that song..

it was a keyshia a old cole beat

[youtube][/youtube]