THE WIRE -- ONE OF THE BEST SHOWS EVER

Talk About Anything On Your Mind
doogie54

Re: THE WIRE -- ONE OF THE BEST SHOWS EVER

Unread post by doogie54 »

STONY GWYNN wrote:I USED TO HATE ON THE 2ND SEASON UNTIL I REALIZED HOW IMPORTANT IT WAS TO THE OVERALL STORY GOING FORWARD... BUT ALL IN ALL THE WIRE MAY BE THE BEST SHOW IN TV HISTORY...
i agree 100%, i originally hated on season 2 because it wasnt enough Barksdale shit going on, and they decided to focus on Sobatka and the docks and shit..

but as i went back and watched all the 5 seasons for a 2nd time, i realized season 2 was actually filled with alotta good shit, especially The Greek..and them russians and shit..they was crazy as a muthafucka..

[youtube][/youtube]
doogie54

Unread post by doogie54 »

[youtube][/youtube]

also, on my 2nd go-around watching the series again..i caught something that i missed the first time around..

it was on a episode where the muslim dude Brother Mouzone sent his bodyguard into that gay bar tryna find that nigga Omar..and you see that nigga Major Rawls (the one who hated Mcnulty's guts) chillin in the background..

[youtube][/youtube]
lungsfull

Unread post by lungsfull »

Abu wrote:
also, on my 2nd go-around watching the series again..i caught something that i missed the first time around..

it was on a episode where the muslim dude Brother Mouzone sent his bodyguard into that gay bar tryna find that nigga Omar..and you see that nigga Major Rawls (the one who hated Mcnulty's guts) chillin in the background..

lol i remember i saw that shit had to rewind and laugh
If something I posted is down message me.