movies you've watched in 2013??

Talk About Anything On Your Mind
doogie54

movies you've watched in 2013??

Unread post by doogie54 »

seeing as how ya boy is still unemployed (i blame it on obama), i still be havin time on my hands to watch movies and shit..

and as i've stated time & time again..i'll watch pretty much anything at least once.. :shrug:

1. killin em softly - dope ass mob movie with brad pitt, james gandolfini and ray liotta in it

2. the change up - funny movie where these niggas switch bodies and shit

3. the incredible burt wonderstone - movie with jim carrey and steve carrel as magicians and shit, its worth a watch

4. movie 43 - one of the worst movies ive ever seen

5. tyler perry's temptation - yes, i watched a tyler perry movie..and the bitch at the end ended up gettin HIV from fuckin some dude

6. identity thief - pretty funny movie..and T.I. had an absolutely pointless role in this movie

7. a haunted house - marlon wayans tried to make a paranormal activity/scary movie type of film..it really wasnt that funny though, just hella gay jokes and shit

i use to watch a million movies a week back when i had my laptop up and runnin, but ever since my shit got fucked up..i cant torrent on the cpu i be usin now (cuz its my auntie's shit)..so i just watch em online nowadays..

http://www.1channel.ch/index.php?sort=featured