WHEN DID B.E.T. BEGIN TOO SUCK????

Talk About Anything On Your Mind
doogie54

WHEN DID B.E.T. BEGIN TOO SUCK????

Unread post by doogie54 »

Rap City used too be the main thing niggas watched on BET..i remember they used to have the dopest freestyles and shit at the end of every episode..and they would interview muthfuckas that was actually dope back then

[youtube][/youtube]

After that nigga Big Tigger left, it just all went downhill from there..the show went from 2 hours to only 1 hour and they got these wack ass hosts to replace Tigger..

they first had some nigga named DJ Mad Linx

and then they got some other nigga named J-Nicks.. (both of these niggas was about as entertaining as a dead baby)

AND THEN...they switched too ANOTHER nigga named Q45

needless to say..damn near everything after Tigger left was pretty much bullshit..im jus sayin

Now what about 106 & Park..that show used to really give niggas exposure and help put muthafuckas on, but once Free & AJ left..that show just started to get shittier and shittier..

they replaced them with 2 wack ass hosts Terrance & Rocsi..

[youtube][/youtube]

and now they got this nigga Lil Bow Wow hostin that show... :smh:

Freestyle Friday used to be pretty dope, i remember that chinese dude Jin actually got a record deal wit Ruff Ryders off that shit..but after AJ and Free left, they switched up the rules and wutnot...and it's now become a platform for niggas to spit wack bars & written rhymes..it's a shame

just look at what its become :smh:

[youtube][/youtube]

(i coulda swore BET stood for Black Entertainment Television...okay)

*sidenote -- Free's ass was amazing
[youtube][/youtube]

I remember another show called Hits From The Street where that nigga "I Need Money" from How High would go around fuckin wit random ppl on the street in between videos and shit..it was some real funny shit..BET quit showin that way back in '03

[youtube][/youtube]
[youtube][/youtube]

and lets not 4get about BET Uncut at 2:00 in the morning..i know dam well you niggas stayed up and watched that shit..

[youtube][/youtube]
[youtube][/youtube]
[youtube][/youtube]
[youtube][/youtube]
[youtube][/youtube]

if any of you B.E.T. executives happen to stumble upon this muthafuckin thread..i just wanna let you know that you absolutely suck at yo job and i hope you all get fired :!: :!: :!:

[youtube][/youtube]

^^^this is what B.E.T. has become...^^^
Streetz
BOSS

Re: WHEN DID B.E.T. BEGIN TOO SUCK????

Unread post by Streetz »

When Viacom or whoever owns MTV bought it.
Town Bidnezz

Unread post by Town Bidnezz »

I seen even particapated in freestyle battles and i have to say that was the gayest freestyle battle ever.... now we all got remember this thing called rap and hip hop that is mainstream is not rap or hip hop its pop music and pop music lifestyle stuff
[youtube][/youtube]
[youtube][/youtube]
Duce

Unread post by Duce »

My nigga this is some funny shit. Cuzz that No Panties On The Dancefloor song got stucc in my head for like two days, about a week ago. I was sayin' how I missed that Uncut show.
doogie54

Unread post by doogie54 »

They finally takin 106 and park off tv