YUKMOUTH & HIS BEEF WITH EVERYBODY

Talk About Anything On Your Mind
Town Bidnezz

YUKMOUTH & HIS BEEF WITH EVERYBODY

Unread post by Town Bidnezz »

in the new charles Bronson track yuk disses plies i understand plies said somethimg about regime sumthn but plies aint relevent in the game anymore. Alot of people calling yuk a snitch cuz of the suge knight thang but aint nobody showed a police report to verify it anywayz here some shit....
Yukmouth has also had issues with Master P, Game, Suge Knight, Scarface, and more.

[youtube][/youtube]

[youtube][/youtube]
[youtube][/youtube]
[youtube][/youtube]
doogie54

Re: YUKMOUTH & HIS BEEF WITH EVERYBODY

Unread post by doogie54 »

this song been circulating for about 2 weeks now, i didn't know he finally made a video too it..

and this nigga Yuk is basically mad that after all these years of him using the Regime name, Plies crawls out of the wood-works and starts using that shit like he's the originator and pretending he came up with that shit all by his lonesome..

as far as Yuk and these beefs go, i heard that nigga state on an Interview that all his old beef with mutfafuckas is squashed, only nigga that he aint fuckin wit is Plies over this Regime shit..

listen to his remarks yaself on this Interview i heard last week when he interviewed that nigga 40 Glocc about that whole "suing Game" situation..

http://www.blogtalkradio.com/nexxlegacy ... st-40glocc