Streetz
BOSS

Re: Sup

Unread post by Streetz »

welcome to the site we gonna be around
DEV

Unread post by DEV »

welcome to the site bro, I used to play batttlefield when it was still BF2 on PC only..I have 2 colonel accounts still to this day lol.
doogie54

Unread post by doogie54 »

welcome to the site bro, bones thugs was always my shit..but Flesh never got as much exposure as the rest of the group due too him being locked up and wutnot...and i'll play GTA all day if i could, i really wish they would remake San Andreas with the graphics from GTA IV
Ghetto Prime

Unread post by Ghetto Prime »

Welcome to this safe haven, my friend. Ghetto Prime's here to unlock the game like Game Genie. I must say that your intro is one of the better, more proper intros that I've seen. Cool to include a fact or two about yourself alongside a few of your interest's. Honestly I've never gotten too much in BTNH altho I love "Thuggish-Ruggish Bone" (I know pretty commercial lol) and its not to uncommon to occaisonly spot me pullin up to the corner store with that track knockin.
doogie54

Unread post by doogie54 »

Ghetto Prime wrote:Welcome to this safe haven, my friend. Ghetto Prime's here to unlock the game like Game Genie. I must say that your intro is one of the better, more proper intros that I've seen. Cool to include a fact or two about yourself alongside a few of your interest's. Honestly I've never gotten too much in BTNH altho I love "Thuggish-Ruggish Bone" (I know pretty commercial lol) and its not to uncommon to occaisonly spot me pullin up to the corner store with that track knockin.
GPM took it waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaayyyyyyy back, this nigga said a Game Genie..what yall know about that though?!?!?!
Streetz
BOSS

Unread post by Streetz »

Abu wrote:
Ghetto Prime wrote:Welcome to this safe haven, my friend. Ghetto Prime's here to unlock the game like Game Genie. I must say that your intro is one of the better, more proper intros that I've seen. Cool to include a fact or two about yourself alongside a few of your interest's. Honestly I've never gotten too much in BTNH altho I love "Thuggish-Ruggish Bone" (I know pretty commercial lol) and its not to uncommon to occaisonly spot me pullin up to the corner store with that track knockin.
GPM took it waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaayyyyyyy back, this nigga said a Game Genie..what yall know about that though?!?!?!
80's baby shit my nigga
Misterious-G

Unread post by Misterious-G »

good to see ya back mane. enjoy the site
[youtube][/youtube]
Kush

Unread post by Kush »

Enjoy The Site My Nigga
:yoda: :yee: :mj: :dre: :arnold3:
DANOTE

Unread post by DANOTE »

I be that 408 Game Shark
Ghetto Prime

Unread post by Ghetto Prime »

They call me Ghetto Prime Game but I don't own a console i call a mob meeting with ya head-honcho/i make it rain in the club, bitches need a poncho nah I'm jus like ya'll tryna pay my car-note/Ghetto Prime Family Game Night, thank u..smack smack//