THANKS

Talk About Anything On Your Mind
Dankbomb

Re: THANKS

Unread post by Dankbomb »

_A1_ wrote: Fri Aug 04, 2023 4:40 am These mufuckas around here hella fuckin ungrateful. There'll be a gang of downloads on my posts but not a single fuckin comment givin props or sayin thanks. Shit pisses me off. I don't post shit here for clout but it pisses me off that people download shit for free but don't have the decency to just say thanks. EVERY SINGLE ALBUM/SONG I DOWNLOAD, I GIVE PROPS FOR. IF PEOPLE DON'T START DOING THE SAME THEN WE ARE GOING TO BRING BACK THE PROPS/COMMENT SYSTEM WHERE THE LINK IS NOT AVAILABLE FOR DOWNLOAD UNTIL YOU COMMENT OR GIVE PROPS. HAVE SOME FUCKING DECENCY AROUND HERE FOR FUCKS SAKE.
Same here with downloads lol. I'm not part of SoulLeech so all this is coming from my personal collection over the years of collecting. Wanna post more but yeah there gotta be a change, but at the same time this is like a legit open forum. If it was private I think it be better for sure. Seems like these past few years more leechers here then actually sharing some shit. But at the same time you don't want double or triple posting the same thing. That happens a lot too. Unless there better versions of that release..
KILLA45

Unread post by KILLA45 »

JVS

Unread post by JVS »

BIG PROPS YALL, This site is a last of ah dying breed, I agree that up-loaders don't get their due diligence around here, I can't speak for anyone else but I appreciate everything y'all post up and always reply ah thanks.